1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

negative energy emitted from people

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by shwetanayak8, Sep 10, 2012.

1. shwetanayak8

shwetanayak8 Senior IL'ite

Hello!

I have a very important query which concerns me a lot as I have experience it. as I have mentioned in all my posts how I have gone through these months due to MIL and BIL.

when we separated my Dh and myself are very much happy in our paradise. but whenever I hear something such as MIL coming over to our place I get stressed too much and remove all frustration on my DH. But my concern is something else.

My DH face a lots of problems since childhood hence now he has worked hard to become a successful business man. HE was earning well before marraige but when ever he went home tired after the whole day's work his mon welcomed him with constant nagging and his mom and brother(jobless and a vagabond) suck all the hard earned money. he never left any stone unturned as he tried to keep them happy as they went through very bad phase of life since childhood. his mom always spoke negative with him and took side of his brother and sucked up his money hence there was a kind of negative energy everywhere hence my DH used to stay stressed and tensed all the time.

Now after getting married I have noticed when we separated he has improved in health and able to concentrate in his business and also we both are happy with each other. we (MIL, BIL me and DH) stayed together for about7-8 months together which were full of fights, abuses and this and that in short a negative energy was generated hence we both could not concentrate on our business and spent most of the time thinking about domestic violence and problems. because of these our business suffered a lot and we had too many dues to pay. During that time I also went through lot of depression hence used to stay quiet and depressed

Now that we have separated we are able to work peacefully as well as our business has flourished also we have cleared all our dues and we are happy for that. but some times MIL and BIL comes over to our place that time I get stressed.
    similarly 2 days back it was angarika sankashti and a day later its was my DH's birthday, and he was not in any mood to celebrate birthday with them he wanted only both of us because before marriage MIL never remembered his birthday but after marriage she suddenly started showering fake love on him, this what he does not like that is to show fake love.

MIL and BIL came over to our place to stay for 2 days. I was fine in the morning and BIL called me and said that they are coming over to our place I got stresses, I got so stresses That I got a headache unbearable pain. when tehy came in the evening though we did not speak to each other but still I felt that their presence have created a negative effect on us. such that when MIL came home my DH got a call that there was a problem in his website and had to shut it down , though everything was fine till evening, I suddenly fell ill with shivering, illness and uncontrollable vomiting. MIL did not stay to help me. Doctor told me it was because of stress and tension.

Now please tell me is that because their negative energy has affected me and my HUbby that this is happening or any scientic reason? anyways this is not the only time most of the times when she has come home something or the other has happened. even my DH has this question in his mind. what do you all have to say??

please help me to deal with negative energy!!!

2. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Hey there answer to your question both spiritually and scientifically like the Chandramukhi film if you have seen..

Firstly both of you have grown unfavourable feeling in your heart about them.This maybe beacuse of the past instances.So when you know they are going to come you are feeling frustated which shows in your health deteriorating.That is what your doctor has said as stress..

In other ways,there exists wavelength among people which will match/not match..Looking at the past,it looks like you PILs and your wavelength doesnt match...That is why there is so much of negativity in their presence..

3. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

I've somewhat same problem. Whenever MIL is about to visit us or I've to visit her, I get a severe case of nausea and dizziness. Throughout her/my stay, I vomit about twice a day. I don't know about negative energy, but I think what causes such problems is intense psychological fear/anxiety. Our mental stress is so great that this tension/fear creates havoc on our physical body. It has to vent out somehow. So the body does it through headaches (in your case) and nausea (in my case) :drowning

By the way, negative energy is something my MIL accuses me of having. According to her, my negative energy has brought her arthritis. She also says that since marrying me her son is facing career problems, FIL lost a contract and SIL is not being treated well by her family. All because of negative energy generated by me. :rotfl

4. kuttettan

kuttettan Silver IL'ite

Great! As if we emit some so-called invisible rays to give 'em arthritis! Wonderful :bowdown
    Some people do drain our batteries. No matter how hard we try, they just suck the energy off from us. How about avoiding such people? Let's say when the MIL calls to say she is coming for a visit, say you've planned a trip outta station. And yeah! Act as if you feel sorry for it:thumbsupMight help!

4 people like this.
  5. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

might be if its for a evening visit, you can think positively that they will leave soon..how good ur life is when you are living alone and had to be with them only for few hours.. thank god for that... think this whenever negative thoughts come.. then see the change..

sometimes what is happening is important but how we see it is also equally important..

6. Bes

Bes Silver IL'ite

I wish I could shoot some extra powerful negative rays at my SIL;-);-. I am not particular about the disease she's to get, anything that keeps her away from me is fine!..

gosh! The kind of reasons these inlaws find to blame us is amazing!
    Room potu yosipangalo? (Do they book a room specially to think of these ideas?) :bonk:bonk

4 people like this.
  7. greenbow

greenbow Gold IL'ite

shweta, its psychosomatic.

Even though me and my DH NEVER fight with each other because of ILs, their calls used to cause stomach cramps to me. Anytime I am tensed I used to get stomach cramps. So its definitely the way our body responds to tensions. Nothing fishy.

On an embarrassing note, these days when they call, instead of stomach cramps, I started getting stomach aches and immediately I have to poop. My DH thinks its funny.:oops:

7 people like this.
  8. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

It's stress and the tension of the visits. Try to emotionally detach from them. Whaever they do, try not to get affected by it..not easy but worth a try.

9. silvertulip

silvertulip Platinum IL'ite

I hate it when my MIL bugs me and spoils my mood. So much is her negativity that I become so negative in my behavior to my DH also. When she is away, I am so happy, but when I hear that she is coming, I get stressed! The very idea of listening to her nonsense makes me stressed and I get stomach cramps and headache!

10. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

:eek:mg: Just like what I feel !!! I'm planning an India trip for this diwali, but the thought of having to stay with her dampens my eagerness as I feel nauseated .....