Needs a baby sitting in AbuDhabi for my 6month old baby.

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by getnitha, Jan 20, 2009.

1. poone

poone Bronze IL'ite

Hi ,

A big no to Lil Buds , my personal experience ... left my baby at 8.30 Am ..went back at 5.30 Pm to find her in the same pampers ........pee and poo all in it .....

anyways that was my personal experience .... I heard Sara also run a creche .

2. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

HI Nitha

There is a maid I know who is looking or a full time job. Whats the timing that you need her and how much are you willing to pay? This lady is tamil and speaks malayalam too.

3. getnitha

getnitha New IL'ite

Can u please tell me the exact location and phone number of this place.

4. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Dear

Please do not leave the baby with a baby sitter alone at home, you never can trust maids. you can't imagine to what extend they go. please be really really careful.

5. getnitha

getnitha New IL'ite

Hi,

Can u get me more details?Timings will be from 8:30 to 6:30.How to contact her.Do u have any number to contact.Please reply

6. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nitha

This lady worked for me. May be you can talk to her and then you can decide. mail me on arab_udupi@yahoo.com for the contact no.

7. gowrishaji

gowrishaji New IL'ite

Hello my dear...

I would suggest u to consider a babysitter who looked after my son for 4year and moreover my aunts daughter too.The babysitters name is Rajesh..(she is frm delhi),she is very good lady and she is working a babysitter frm the past 20yr here in AbuDhabi.She is very much experience and she take care of the kids really well....u dont need to worry..she feed,changes nappies on time...teaches good habits..frm my experince she is an excellent babysitter.She now live in Ali/sons building in electra street..and her charges for babysitting asmall baby will comes to 500 per mnths thts is full day!I will give u her kandline..she speaks hindi and understand english too.I hope u will be oaky.I promise u if u send ur baby there u dont need to regret...Trust me.If u really interested abt this babysitter...pls reply me..i will give her contact number.
    take care.
    Gauri

8. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

hi AU

is this lady still looking for a job? how much is her pay scale? am looking for a housemaid too..

9. getnitha

getnitha New IL'ite

Hi Gauri,

Thanks for your information.Actually my son is in India now with his grandparents.I sent my baby to one babysitter just for 2 days and he got ill and got admitted in hospital for 1 week.so i thought of sending him back to India.Anyway i am planning to take him back within a few months so that he will be 1 year by that time.So please give me the contact number of the lady u were telling.Plse tell me overall how many kids will be thre at a time.

10. jeys

jeys Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking out for a maid to care of my 6months old baby. can you give the contact details of this lady (who speaks tamil). I need her full time as a live-in maid. how much should i pay as i am not sure of the payscale.

Thanks