Need your Valuable opinion of RAJKHAM AKASH GANGA PROJECT PALLIKARANAI

Discussion in 'Housing' started by hsnnalini, Dec 25, 2012.

1. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I am new to this forum and I have found the posts/replies mentioned by many members very useful. I am planning to invest in a apartment in Pallikaranai preferably 2bhk with 40-45 lakhs strict budget. I couldnt find any big builders in my tight budget. However i came across a mid sized builder called Rajkham builders and the project is located in a place called Sai baba nagar (near to vidhyashree balamandir school) and VGP Shanthi nagar.The project is 1.5kms from main road.The rate quoted is 4000 rs per sq.ft. Drainage work is done in this area also..please find the link details for the project
    Rajkham Akash Ganga

I want to know whether can i proceed with this project. I saw a lot of buildings coming up in this SAI BABA nagar. Also the builder is saying there will be a RO plant to take care of drinking water requirements. the price for a 920 sq.ft flat comes to 42 Lakhs.Please let me know if this a good buy. the purpose is for my end use.

Regards
    Nalini

2. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite

Hi anyone could help on this pls

3. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite

Anyone with a any idea on this?

4. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite

Shanvy Help- Need your Valuable opinion of RAJKHAM AKASH GANGA PROJECT PALLIKARANAI

over 100+ views still no reply.

@Shanvy: Could you please help me to decide if this project is a good one to invest? The ad for this project came in Hindu habitat last saturday

5. TKPT

TKPT New IL'ite

I have bought a flat in VGP shanthi nagar end , and have been staying on rent in pallikaranai to get a feel of it before moving in .

The area has wider roads and more approach roads from main road .

Regarding akash ganga i have seen the adv boards giving direction . it seems a good option .

Regarding Narayanapuram you can go ahead and invest in a premium apt without major thinking . Dont read too much into current state of roads . its due to the underground drainage work done . New Tenders have been released for roads,streetlights for entire pallikaranai under chennai corporation . So in a year it will be different

Reg Akash ganga u need to check Approvals and the Document whether everything is fine .

There are lot of small builders in this area and they are delivering on time , so mainly u need to check land deal that they have made and Approval. (approval numbers u can ask from them )

Another thing dont feel the region is 1.5 km from main road . its better to stay away from main road here as its too active , and when mono rail comes lot of disturbance will be on 500 m from main road . Also behind is the beautiful reserve forest .

I will try to check the location and if possible take some snaps ... is the construction completed or ongoing ?

6. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot TKPT. They have got the CMDA approval and public sector banks such as SBI/IOB have approved.Anyways I will cross check. As i stay in Kolathur, it is extremely difficult for me to go to the site often. If you could send the photos, it will be of great help to me. Thanks a lot in advance:):)

The site is just adjacent to Vidyasree balamandir school in a place called saibaba nagar.

7. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite

COnstruction has started, basement is currently built

8. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite

Any additional views/opinions on this project. Please help!!!

9. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite

Shanvy!!! could you please help?

10. hsnnalini

hsnnalini Senior IL'ite