1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need your help about schools in NC

Discussion in 'Indians in Charlotte' started by phiriya, May 15, 2012.

1. phiriya

phiriya New IL'ite

Dear ladies,
    I am currently in chennai and planning to move to Huntersville, NC next month. Is there anyone who has their kids in schools in that area. I am looking at Huntersville elementary and Torrence Creek Schools. Can u please advice on which one to choose and are there are apartments in this school districts with Indian population.
    Your help is appreciated.
    Thanks gals,
    Phiriya.:)

2. Ayu

Ayu New IL'ite

Hi,

I live pretty close to Huntersville but do not know much about the schools or apartments there. You can check out the ratings for the school you are interested in at the following site
    Find a School In Your State | GreatSchools

Look for apartments on this site
    Apartments.com | Find Apartments for Rent, Houses, Condos and Townhomes | Rental Listings
    This site will give you reviews for apartments
    Apartment Ratings :: The leading source of apartment reviews by renters for renters.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

3. Ayu

Ayu New IL'ite

Hi Phiriya,

I live very close to Huntersville. I do not know much about the schools there but you can check out the greatschools site where you can look at the ratings for the schools. I do not know anyone who lives in Huntersville but will check around and will let you know if I can find some information for you.