1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Your Advice On Money Matter Urgently

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Archana11, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Archana11

Archana11 Silver IL'ite

Its not one business. They try new businesses everytime.

2. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

I sympathize for your SIL husband...but kind of wife is the SIL if she doesn't doe d money on her husband's treatment..seems to be unreliable too, by investing money on different businesses which don't yield profit..some people don't have flair for business and would do better by working in a stable private or gift job..
    Would not blame you for your feeling of resentment and irritation..
    I have a suggestion..don't send money for your SIL business, if u wanna contribute, I.e if your husband wants to help let him help with medical treatment...dont hand over money cash or cheque directly to SIL...u get details of SIL husbands hospital, treatment s schedule, patient ID etc and directly pay money as medical fees to hospital management by cheque or card..

3. Archana11

Archana11 Silver IL'ite

Hi, Thanks for your suggestion. Treatment is only Dialysis which is costing less amount and they are able to manage it as it is weekly once and they are going to a semi govt hospital. Permanent solution is kidney transplant, have a brain dead case matching his blood group and other requirements, however the wait list is 2 years. Nobody from his family is ready to donate kidney. He has 3 elder brothers, 1 elder sister and parents. We dint interfere in their family matter because its individual decision of donation an organ while they still have lot of responsibilities of their own family. His own wife (My SIL) had a new born baby boy so she could not donate. Anyway kidney transplant is costing around 25L which is minimum amount.