1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need weight loss buddies to lose 15kgs by Jun2013

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by vidyajithesh, Jan 9, 2013.

1. vidyajithesh

vidyajithesh Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

I need some like minded buddies to lose around 15 kgs by June 2013.

My current height : 5'4"
    My current weight : 78 kgs
    My target weight : 63 kgs

We will achieve this by maintaining a healthy and balanced diet, increasing our water intake,regular exercise and lots of mutual motivation.

In this process we will also take care of our skin and hair which could be damaged in the process.

So, anybody interested please join here. Together we will make it happen.

Warm Regards,
    Vidya Nair

7 people like this.

2. vidyajithesh

vidyajithesh Gold IL'ite

I am really surprised that ILs rush to threads which are already oversubscribed but are not willing to team up with a newbie who wishes to start a new thread with like minded folks..:(

1 person likes this.
  3. KayaAiyer

KayaAiyer Junior IL'ite

Hey Vidya!

I'd be interested to join you. Have been looking to lose weight for ages now. Haven't stuck to a plan. I guess a fresh start in the New Year with a buddy should certainly help. Count me in :)

My current height : 5'5"
    My current weight : 74 kgs
    My target weight : 60 kgs

Regards,

4. KayaAiyer

KayaAiyer Junior IL'ite

I so agree!

1 person likes this.
  5. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

Hello Vidya,

I would like to join you.I was already doing some diet an exercise but was not able to continue.So i want to start it again.I have not checked weight recently. One of my friend has bought new weighing scale for me but is with her.I will get it on 18 Jan.So it will be easy for me to keep records.
    So from when we are starting?From tomorrow next 2 days i have get togethers and then festival and on Friday one more party.So will try to join you from Sunday(13 Jan) or next Sunday(20 Jan).

1 person likes this.
  6. mrohit

mrohit New IL'ite

hello, i am rohit..(26,M)..new to indusladies..just came here searching "weight loose"..let me tell u i am 103kg,ht 6 feet..so badly need to loose weight atleast 20kg by june 2013...my parents are hell bent on marriage(haha,although male :hide:)..so i really want to loose weight..lets start journey together...:)

1 person likes this.
  7. vidyajithesh

vidyajithesh Gold IL'ite

Thanks for joining the thread kaya, manisha n rohit. I was extremely disheartened on not finding any entries in this thread.

We will definitely start our weight loss journey together and stick on to boost each other's morales.

1) Our diet should be less fatty(do not avoid oil completely) but balanced in nutrition
    2) try to avoid junk foods(including biscuits)
    3) keep ur dinner very very light
    4) If you have to have dinner have it before 7 pm
    5) try to have a glass of warm milk(with cream removed and no sugar) before you go to sleep(yes it helps)
    6) Drink atleast 2 litres of water daily
    7) Try to exercise atleast 5 days a week

Having said all that, these are the points i wish to implement, you are free to drop in ur suggestions.

We will record our food intake, water intake and exercise details daily here.
    We will also record our weights here every monday to let the group know of our progress.

If we fail once in a while its ok, its more important to keep the weight losing spirit alive. We are all there to motivate one another.:thumbsup

So get going guys!!
    We will start from coming monday 14th january.

All the best to all of us :cheers

lots of luv,
    vidya

8. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Haa ha .. funny ; What do you mean by oversubscribed ?

I prefer a thread where people post daily and consistent in their workouts .

Just checked your previous posts . From June 2012 - Dec 2012 , you have 10+ posts and weight from 78 - 74 - 78 .

Will join with you Vidya ; If you are regular in this thread for the next 15 days . Will join with you on Jan 26 .

My target weight is also between (62- 65) Kgs . I am 5 feet 5 inches tall . My start weight was 83 Kgs .

SunNaa likes this.
  9. vidyajithesh

vidyajithesh Gold IL'ite

dear priya,

many a times, people here only respond to ppl they know and the others tend to lose interest ..same is my case. Shiva and vahee were ppl who always responded to my posts and they kept me going and i always preferred to be a silent reader than take a plunge.

I wanted to do this for myself and I needed people who support me.

You are free to join any time at your own free will. I just need a handful of people to whom I may be accountable and who care.

3 people like this.
  10. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Do you think we all knew each other from start when we joined thread... when i Joined i was alone but being consistent i got many buddies ....

Just start updating your workout and diet , people will get inspired and join you ....Infact why do you want to wait till 14 ...Start 2marrow na ....if not diet , start with a walk

Start updating from 2marrow , i am sure with time you will get many good buddies... the way i got:)

All the best :cheers

6 people like this.