1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need vegetarian cook in Mountain View area

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by suave15, Oct 28, 2014.

1. suave15

suave15 New IL'ite

Hello! I know there have been multiple posts about this topic but I'm posting after unsuccessfully trying those threads. I'm pregnant and need help with cooking at least two to three times a week. I'd prefer if someone came home and cooked but worst case my husband can pick up food from the Mountain View - Sunnyvale area as well. Any pointers/suggestions will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

2. HasteRaho

HasteRaho Platinum IL'ite

If you want, you can also look into tiffin services that deliver to your door:

www.desimeals.com 1-844-Desi-Meals :: Home
    I recently tried this for the first time because I'm slammed at work these days, the food seemed decent and well priced. You must order by Sunday and they'll deliver it to you on Monday or Tuesday evening depending on where you are on their delivery route. One delivery to last you the week (you decide how much you want).

house of lakshmi
    Haven't tried these guys yet but they look good!

www.munchery.com
    They have some good options during the week. Otherwise I also use door dash, grub hub, eat24 and seamless.

3. ATHIRA7

ATHIRA7 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I live in San Jose north. I am doing south Indian home food services which includes breakfast/lunch/dinner on daily basis. If you are interested, please let me know. I can send you the menu with price details.

Thanks

4. kpowerinfinity

kpowerinfinity New IL'ite

Hello, I have been looking for cooks in the Bay Area as well and I had almost given up until I came across about 3-4 which made our lives a lot easier. I made a list and post all the menus from all of them now in one place since trying to track everybody used to make me go crazy. Please try out and let me know what you think: Indian Food & Meal Delivery: Veg and Non-Veg