Need ur valuable suggestions for my career

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Sharujegan, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Sharujegan

Sharujegan Senior IL'ite

Dear friends,

I am Sharmila. I am working in Postal dept. My work is good. I have two kids now. One 2 yrs and second 6 months old. My aim from childhood is to clear civil services and enter IAS. I am always good at my studies. Now because of responsibilities as a mother and working woman i find it very difficult to study. My mother and in laws house are near only. They are very supportive. My husband is abroad. he also supports and enciurages me a lot. I am from a small village in tirunelveli dist in tamil nadu. I need suggestions from u friends to how to manage my time to clear the exams.

2. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

you have 6 month baby with you & 1 toddler to.... how you can expect free time to you while you are working mother?

Ok. still you want to study, first remember " even small step in every day leads to great destination at final day" .
    so you may not get more than 3 hours per day because of kids work. so even it is 30 min, concentrate on studies daily. check for adjustments there...like
    1. maid for house hold works....
    2. leaving toddler with MIL & go to parents place with small one. so your mother can care her while you are preparing.
    3. request your mother & MIL to come to your home daily( each at least 3 days a week) on evenings. so they can care your kid & you can study for 3 hours.
    4. who is caring your baby while you are in office? is it possible to hire nanny...

All the best.

3. Sharujegan

Sharujegan Senior IL'ite

thanks for ur valuable suggestions. i stay in my mothers house. my mil's house is near to my mother's house. my sister and my mil together takes care of my kids when i go for work. i help my mom in household works and take care of kids. yes if i get only 30 mts also i have to prepare on a regular basis. thank u once again