need ur prayers please..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by isha02, Feb 14, 2015.

1. isha02

isha02 New IL'ite

Hi there
    My family needs all ur praywrs please. My mum's health is not at all good, she is having ovarian cancer and is going thru treatments and we r 3 sisters, all living in abroad. My parents r in india now n my youngest sis had a baby recently so she is taking care of my mum now in india. N I am expecting now n wont b able to travel until delivery which is 2 months away. Pls let me know any slokhas or prayers for my mom health.we r devastated and none of us had a good sleep n laugh for past few months n we r not able to see my dad so dull.pls me ladies pls...

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister @isha02

:welcome to IL family,

Included your parents in the below prayers, Hope Baba will Take Care, SAIRAM

3 people like this.
  3. isha02

isha02 New IL'ite

Hi saisakthi,

thanks a lot for ur prayers, it really means alot to our family.

4. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Hi Isha,

Sorry to to hear about your mom. I was in the same situation when my dad was detected with a rare cancer previous year. He had clean habits and never fell ill also. Even now at this age he doesn't have BP or diabetes or anything.We were so devastated. We couldn't digest the fact that he has cancer and that too a rare one. The survival rate is just 1 percent. Words cannot explain the grief. Everyone said he can't survive for more than 4 months and the chemo itself will disable him. I sought the mercy of our one and only deva saibaba. I prayed him with all my heart and soul. By his grace my dad has survived 6 chemos IVF and now is on a chemo tablet for further treatment. I still pray baba. Only our deva can do miracles. Keep chanting 'saibaba'. That is the only sloka I chanted. I pray baba to help you and your family in this difficult time and save your mom.

4 people like this.
  5. isha02

isha02 New IL'ite

Dear vanithasudhir,

sorry to hear abut ur father n thats very good he is now fine. Its a very stressfull situation for everyone and i will keep praying n chanting saibaba. I really thank u from bottom of my heart for praying recovery of my mom. Hope baba will hear my prayers n save my mom.

1 person likes this.
  6. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

Dear isha...don't worry...be positive and keep reciting

"Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
    Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam
    Urvarukamiva Bandhanan
    Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat"

Meaning of this Sloka
    We Meditate on the Three-eyed reality
    Which permeates and nourishes all like a fragrance.
    May we be liberated from death for the sake of immortality,
    Even as the cucumber is severed from bondage to the creeper.

Lord SHIVA saves me n my family....HE will save you n your too from all problems.

5 people like this.
  7. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Isha,

Please do not worry. Everything will be alright. Will surely pray for your mom. !!! Take care !

1 person likes this.
  8. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @isha02 ,

Sorry to know your mother's medical condition and parents being lonely in India.

I will pray Baba for your mother in my special prayers from Thursday onwards.

You also pray your Ishta Devatha or Baba, at least for a minute after bath, every day, and with total devotion and concentration.

Please visit the post of Madam @Chitvish thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...99-special-shlokas-for-specific-purposes.html and choose the sloka that will give (relief your mother and peace to you.

May Baba bless your mother with speedy recovery and good health.

Om Shri Sai Sarva Mangala Karaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who bestows all auspicious Grace.

3 people like this.
  9. isha02

isha02 New IL'ite

@suryakala,@saraang, @chocogal26...

Thankyou all ladies for ur prayers,it really gave me alot of hope. I will follow all ur advises. Once again appreciate ur replies.

thanks

10. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Sorry to hear about your mother and about your situation

I will pray God for speedy recovery and peace of mind to all in your family.

good day with God wishes.

1 person likes this.