1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need to share

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by bebe, Jun 16, 2011.

1. bebe

bebe Bronze IL'ite

Quite simple, we did not know that SOB had married again a year back.

Okay, I was too hard on Lakvishy, given that I deleted all relevent information from my first post. Nevertheless I find it totally inacceptable if someone brands me as someone who is out to destroy anyones life. She could have at least asked. Also, I find it irresponsible of citizens of any country who look over legal wrongdoing just for the sake of letting it go. Legally AND morally it IS wrong to get married before you are not divorced. But over the last few days it has come to light to me, that in India such practises also exist in Hindu families and those people have no moral whatsoever to DESTROY not one but two womens life.

My point is, even if the man is no rascal, would Lakvishy let it go so easily if it would have happened within her family. This is totally naive. Has she ever thought want happens to the first wife, whose divorce is being dragged on and on, because the SOB does not agree to it, but on the other hand goes out and gets married a second time?

I know that this is a open forum, but before giving out "well-meant" advice, one should just for one second thing about what one is actually suggesting... take it or leave it...

2. bebe

bebe Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the input. Wir werden dem Typen sowas von einer Lektion erteilen, ki usko uski Nani jaad ajaigi ;-)

3. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

bebe,
    Dont worry, support your sister in anyway you can. I feel terribly bad for other girl going through same circumstance as your sister.

Lakvishy is big looser, don't worry. I bet she is married (???) illegaly as 2nd or 3rd or 4th to someone and want to support somebody. Check it out! :drowning I can say even uneducated ladies nowadays can say it is illegal to marry again without divorcing first or cannot have multiple wives..someone who does not understand this concept is big looser!!! especially in this century!

Take care of your sister, our prayers are with her.