1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need to sell an anarkali

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Neets8, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Neets8

Neets8 Junior IL'ite

Hi, I have a blue anarkali which has been worn once for around 5 hours ad after that its been dry cleaned and being sitting in the cupboard idle. Its something which I will not wear again as I have recently been gifted a very similar anarkali which I like better and have worn it a couple of times. I need to sell the old anarkali, but I dont know how. Please advise. I had brought it for Rs4000 and selling it for Rs2000 or ono.

2. uma927

uma927 Bronze IL'ite

Why do you need to sell your used dress , you can wear b oth alternatively right even if it of same pattern.

I dont think anyone will buy for 2000 used dress, inturn you can gift to someone who is in need or cannot purchase for so high ..may be if you dont want to use atleast you will get lot of blessings.

4 people like this.
  3. Neets8

Neets8 Junior IL'ite

Well I know what your saying but giving away a dress for free which cost a lot and which I am giving fro half the cost isnt easy. If in UK then its easy sold to someone, but in India its a bit difficult which is why I was asking.

4. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

In India I believe woman are so precious they dont wear used items. We gift them to the needy, what if you spend thousands or lacs it is used! some items cant be sold.

Think of the mental happiness and peace you get when you donate them to the needy just look into their eyes filled with happiness you forget such things again.

Sorry if this hurts!

3 people like this.
  5. RajSai

RajSai Platinum IL'ite

I wanted to convey this same opinion. But hats off to the way you have put it in a very pleasant manner without offending.
    Especially dresses, irrelevant of the cost or usage, it is better we give it away or we can continue to use it as an alternative. I know, it is quite common here that I see lot of Indian ladies putting clothes for sale. Still I don't think it is a good act.
    Just my opinion. If anything wrong in this, please bear with me.

2 people like this.
  6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Selling Used clothes even if it had been hardly used....Nah...I dont think anyone would be ready to buy it even if its half the price...
    My suggesiton is "Why dont you donate it to an orphanage or atleats to your maid...Why only torn and old clothes??We can share almost new clothes also to them...Just my two cents

2 people like this.
  7. Neets8

Neets8 Junior IL'ite

Understandable to what your saying. Its thebest place to find to give the clothes though. Think its better to give it to someone who cant afford such clothes.

8. ctmom

ctmom Senior IL'ite

You can check out the NGO goonj. They have lots of offices and collection centers throughout India. You can check their website if there's something in your area. If you want to sell you can try olx.

9. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Wenever you want to sell any article let it be clothes, car anything I have exoperienced Quikr.com as one of the best site to sell any items

10. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

i guess gift it to someone needy she will love you all her life