1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need To Sacrifice Or Be Happy??

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anamicaananya, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Anamicaananya

Anamicaananya Bronze IL'ite

What’s running in my mind?

My Present state?

What am I doing?

Whether I am right or wrong?

Too many questions runs in my mind always. Sometimes sleepless days sometimes night , Irregular diet, stressful environment, feeling depression often, plan to do many things but feels tried and drop my plans but still stick on to same work

S! Am an IT employee iam not sure it happens only with me or everyone else works in my own field even iam not sure whether it happens with everyone who step out of home to earn money.

I have an habit of reading quotes , one of the quote always make me think “ Do things what make you HAPPY” is that possible ??? certainly, no right? The other quote “Learn to be happy always”. Am really really confused happiness always relay on us and it does not depend on others ,but why everyone are not happy always??? Whats really happens with everyone??? Why certain things makes us feel depress? Make us feel low? From the beginning am asking too many questions na? :p

Actually these questions always runs in my mind…… iam a girl who always needs a change gets bored with things soon. I often think why am I like this everyone will be afraid of change but why it differ in me ? Then I got the answer…. You know what am still searching for the best place which I really like to live in … The problem is I really don’t know what I like L That’s sounds odd na? WHY ??? I don’t know what I really like ,because of which I cant take correct decision ,I will be afraid of taking next step in my life which eventually restrict change in my life which I really want to experience,even it makes me less confident . Yes, then I started thinking WHAT?? I really have to do to know what I really like. I started to find the root cause of it.

I began to think from my childhood ….One thing I found is , from my childhood I don’t know what I really want even I cant choose my own dress which suits me I relay on my siblings or my parents to take such decisions too. Even I don’t know what I really want to have I ask my family members or friends to order food for me. How sad even I left it to others choice??? Now, am thinking .

WHERE? Is my problem really lies in ?? Is that growth of my parents I don’t think really it is true because always they ask me to take decision if I said its upto you only then they will give me suggestion or tell me do things. So its not the problem. Again its me Yes!!!!. The first thing is , the THOUGHT “if don’t take decision my parents or my siblings are there to take care of my things “, the other one is “AFRAID OF” my surrounding what will others think if I take such decision? Yes !!!!!

Finally , I got the answer . I really don’t know what I really like is because I think too much of others than me. Am petrified what others think, i started hiding my things slowly it got buried in me. Where, at the same time I see happiness in others who I allowed to take decisions arehappy because they take their own decision which they think it really makes everyone happy. The sad part of it is I started believing Yes that is good decision since everyone are happy and I made myself happy without knowing whether I really LIKE IT or NOT.

Now, am in IT field I know I am not happy n satisfied with my job . But, still I stick on to it. Because am too afraid of CHANGE . If I quit and try for other job and fails what others will think. If, my change affect anyone else ?. So, with the same question I passes day by day .. It happens still others take decision to change my life……………

I know the solution HOW ?? to be happy always its “ LOVE ONLY YOURSELF” you would have read many quotes saying “Love yourself “ but “ ONLY” makes lot of difference . Never mind others if you really want to be happy in your life. If ,you start thinking about others then you then you’re the one of me who still wants change but afraid of change now I understood why people are afraid of change.

Whatever am happy Always J Only I know what am……………never let others know anything according to my surrounding iam enjoying my life ,working in awesome environment, roam without worrying of anything ,live my life to the fullest…………….:D

I have find solution and trying to come out what I really want in my life . Wish everyone has to do self study on themselves and learn how to be happy always JJ Wish u ol gud luckJ

In life everyone wish for change , but thinking of others they stop changing in the name of sacrificing . Like, Father saves money for his children’s future so he has to stick on his job without changing it. Like, Mother sacrifice her valuable time for her children. Like , few children sacrifice certain wish for their parents.

Either sacrifice or Be happy ………………………. OR feel happy by sacrificing what many really do…..

Life is only once……..

2. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

I suggest you read @RatnaMalliswari's snippet 3Cs
    she has wonderfully explained wht you need to do.
    3c's

Anamicaananya likes this.
  3. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

I am sorry that you have found yourself in this state. But I think you know the answer to your problem. As you seem to say, you should ignore what others think of you and simply go ahead doing what makes you feel satisfied and fulfilled. Concentrate on the work that you find interesting and ignore others' opinions. You are still very young, so you wouldn't know that most people face this lost feeling in early stages of life. I am sure that you will succeed in coming out of the dilemma if you take interest in your own work.

oj

Anamicaananya likes this.