1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need to reduce pregnancy weight

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by AnshuSinha, Jul 15, 2009.

1. AnshuSinha

AnshuSinha Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I want to reduce the pregnancy weight as I miscarried 1.5 month back and since then I have been trying to recover.I went through all the normal procedure and my body still seems to be pregnant.

I went for buying a fish (aquarium) and a person suggested me to buy a pregnant fish there as a good luck charm for me..He thought I am expecting.I did not explain anything to him but this definitely reminded me of lot of things...

After delivery mothers are so busy with the babies that they can think of reducing and breastFeed too helps the cause.but in my case,I have been asked not to join the gym (I had started but stopped), I had some other health issues come up related to tendons,soft tissues and all.

SO, now I am here to seek your help and i am sure you all will help me through this.Can you suggest a diet plan with moderate exercise/yoga.I might not do much of exercise due to doctor's advice.

Also,if someone is there to join with me,it will be quite motivational.

Look forward to the response...

thanks
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anshu,

i am sorry for ur loss dear.

Since gym is not an option for u, i would suggest that u consult ur doc regarding other options to reduce wt and also aks for a diet plan because u also seem to have other health issues.

Its been just more than a month, give your body some more time to recover and heal.

Take care.

3. nehausa

nehausa Senior IL'ite

loss of child is like hole in the heart no one can fill it...

plz no gym,,complete bed rest for 40 days and my mom took alot of care..
    all herbs etc...and dont plan before 6 months coz body is week if possible
    one yr,,,once u have baby things will be fine..
    ur pain only u can understand,
    takecare no exercise for sometime,,drink chicken soup for strength..
    etc..
    godbless ous.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  4. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Anshu, im sorry for your loss...but until u can excercise i suggest u watch your siet really carefully, no deep fried food, no sugary/sweet food in any form...drink 2-3L of water everyday...eat 5 servings of fresh vegetables and 3 servings of food regularly...if you are allowed go walking for 30 mins, and slowly increaes the distance is 30 mins