1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need to know about financial analyst job - Non technical

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ivlakshmi, Mar 16, 2015.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Can you please let me know about financial analyst jobs. their pay scale and future of that job? does it have abroad opportunities?

2. mohini16

mohini16 Silver IL'ite

Finance is very broad field and have multiple career options , it definitely has jobs abroad , like if you are Masters in Finance from well known university , you can become financial analyst , risk manager , even hedge fund manager they make 200-300 k even more.

1 person likes this.
  3. pocahontas

pocahontas Gold IL'ite

Financial Analyst is a very broad term like @Mohini16 says. We also have Project Financial Analysts who make about 40k $$.
    Finance is very rewarding yes, but you will have to give us more details I am afraid :)

1 person likes this.
  4. ivlakshmi

Hi,
    This guy has done bcom and mba in finance. Can u pls advice me what more details i need to check about him. He is in to accounting. Salary is less than IT job

5. mohini16

mohini16 Silver IL'ite

What guy are you talking about Lakshmi ? you are trying to find out about some guy's qualification or in general you want to explore your career option in finance ?

If you are talking about guy with Bcom+MBA finance (which university?) and working in accounting then salary wont be too much , simple accounting job doesn't pay much unless you are CA or CPA or CFA .

1 person likes this.
  6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@ivlakshmi Sister,

MBA (Finance) can be done from many Universities, the status of the University also counts for placements and Salary Package.

Simple Accounting Jobs is more like an Admins job, the person needs to qualify more, rather professional one to get a better career option.

Sairam, Best wishes

1 person likes this.
  7. ivlakshmi

8. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I know where are you coming from.... Please check whether this alliance is compatible in all the other ways provided this guy is honest about his salary.

Now you know the fact that this guy is non-IT based, earning less than IT guys. See whether you like him otherwise? See whether you can lead a happy life with his present salary?

Do not have so much expectations such as his future career, opportunities, foreign trips and all. Future is uncertain, even a qualified IT guy can end up the victim of recession as jobless. Accidents and unexpected illness can cause even a well qualified person as unemployed. Whereas average people go to the clouds just like that. It is called destiny... Life is unpredictable, and that is the better part of it.

2 people like this.
  9. ivlakshmi

Thank u SGBV. I could not find this guy to be honest so i am not very much interested.

1 person likes this.
  10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Good for you... Remember, your hero will come at your best time. Wait for it

1 person likes this.