Need to encorage my sister after divorce- Suggest some good movies or other things ?

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by siot2012, Jun 18, 2012.

1. siot2012

siot2012 New IL'ite

Hello,

My sister just had a divorce 2 months back. She is totally shattered from inside. Can someone suggest any good hindi or english movies which portray strong character of women. She thinks women are to be used, abused etc only
    Thanks

2. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

Re: Need to encorage my sister after divorce- Suggest some good movies or other thing

Hi,

Please tell your sister that there's more to life than a broken relationship. if you think she needs help, have you thought of taking her for counselling? Counselling can make her feel better about herself and tackle her life with more enthusiasm, and positive attitude. There are also good blogs from divorced people, who have started life afresh. may be she can benefit from reading them, or even starting one for herself.

Moumita

3. Rosyeyes

Rosyeyes New IL'ite

Re: Need to encorage my sister after divorce- Suggest some good movies or other thing

Who cares about divorced tag these days?! It is just a phase and whatever it is marriage and your lover/ husband is not your life. It's a part of your life. Life changes when you have a positive attitude. Ask her to be more confident and positive, her life will change. If you mind sharing... If she is working, qualification, personality etc...an Indian movie I remember is' life partner' Salman khan one and yeah... Vicky donor main lead is also a divorcee :)