1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

need tips to gain weight

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by Deepu04, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Sure. But my mom and friends always insists me to gain weight as I look very skinny... this will not be good and all. So I wanna gain weight. :)))

2. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi Deepu

Try to eat banana with curd rice daily or else you can make powder of almonds and fennel in equal quantities.add one to two spoons of powder to milk and have it daily.Both of them are very good for gaining weight.

3. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi

You can also have full cream milk.add two spoons honey to warm milk and have it before going to bed.This way you can get sound sleep also.

Make laddus with Urad dal and jaggery.Its full of proteins and iron.

4. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Lalitha, Thanks for ur tips. My mom adds crushed badam to milk in morning. Sure will tell her about ur tip. I am already drinking milk with money. thanks again for ur tip.

5. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Hi Deepu,
    ur post reminds me of my time when i used to ask people hw can i gain weight, but hardly anything worked on me that time.
    i was underweight before my marriage and gained 9 kg (46kg to 55 kg now) in last 2 yrs...u will automatically gain weight after marriage and kids..but i would suggest u not to take stress, take enough rest, have ur food timely, if possible hav 2 banana with milk daily morning..Good luck!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  6. goodluk

goodluk New IL'ite

hi deepu... rare sentence (gain weight).. i'll tell u simple way.. drink milk twice morning & night before sleep aftn 1 banana with honey... (make banana into slice and pour honey into it now mix and eat lunch time after had food ok)
    easy way to gain weight try and revert back... coz my sis already did and now she's 55kg and looks so sweet.........try become you to sooooooooooo sweet........

priya.

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Rachana ... My mom worries about me and my underweight.!! Thats the problem... Am eating banana in night time after & dinner & 1 cup of milk.

8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

TanQ Good luck. Yes. its rare request. even my friends makes fun with me like " You are so peculiar". lol. sure will eat banana with hhoney after my lunch. If my weight is increased, i owe treat for you ok!!!

9. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Hi deepu,

Same like Rachana,ur post reminds me my old days.. even i am very much underweight before marriage.i was only 46kgs. done many things my mom also did many things ad worried a lot for this.Evn after marriage is fixed i use to have daily ice creams lots of choclates,lots of sweets more badam etc.. at the time of marrge gained some 2or 3kgs thats it. But after marriage i didnt take ay special foods but it automatically increased aroud 10kgs in 1 year and in this 4 years after a kid i am 62 kgs.But controlling a lot to not to increase the weight.;-(
    so my advise is eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
    have healthy food regularly to make u fit for marraige.Its more than enough.

Thyagarajan and polymorphic like this.
  10. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Sure sudha.. Will follow ur tip.. :) thanks