Need tips for normal delivery

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by kksheela, Jun 28, 2013.

1. kksheela

kksheela Bronze IL'ite

Hi all

Nice to be a part here. Expecting second baby by july 31st. Consulting Dr.Philomena Jospeh in st.Isabel's Hospital. Since this delivery is also in my mom's hand, i want few details from u all. (Info : My age is 32).

1. How much its cost for normal and C-Section.
    2. Does any one know about the doctor? like will she wait for normal delivery.
    3. Regarding food and basic exercise. (I met with an small accident at home. Grinder fell down in my leg and got fracture. Now able to walk from one room to another.)
    4. Ideas on family planning and its cost.
    5. Any medical help financially like insurance and all.

Please provide me the details.

Thanks in advance
    Sheela

2. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

I don't know the answer for your other questions. I don't think they do family planning operation in St. Isabels. One of my friends had her delivery at Devaki(now meenakshi hospital) situated next to isabels. But this was a long time back. Pl find out abt the recent practice.If the delivery is by C Section the doctors do family planning alongwith c section. If it is a natural delivery they wait for some time.

3. kksheela

kksheela Bronze IL'ite

hi,

thanks for ur reply. am keeep on checking with the workers there. went to the customer relationship manager and got answer for my few questions.

1. normal delivery cost 40000 (will increase based on the room we select) and c-section cost about 70000.
    2. she wont do family planning
    3. reg insurance - only maternal insurance valid for more than 4 years is eligible to claim
    4. reg exercise - am using hand to wash my clothes and stopped washing machine. also not using chair. hope this is not alone ok.

only thing i want to know abt the doctor. thanks yaar. thanks for ur reply.

4. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

kksheela thanks for updating. My DS was also born in Isabells. Dr. Saroja Ramanathan looked after my delivery. But it was 14 years back.

5. kksheela

kksheela Bronze IL'ite

Hi Igirish

Delivered a baby girl on 21 july. Its a normal delivery @ home town Dindigul.

Happy to share with you.

6. jyothishri

jyothishri Silver IL'ite

congratulations dear, enjoy with ur newborn

7. bhuvana8919

bhuvana8919 New IL'ite

Most expecting moms are anxious about child birth and labor pain and it is more in case of first timers. Though normal delivery is little painful, it is the best way for delivery as it is natural. A C-section can be avoided with proper diet and exercise. All moms wish is to give birth to a healthy baby through the natural way. Here are few tips that help you have a happy pregnancy and a normal delivery.

Raise Up Buddy: Expecting Moms To Ensure Normal Delivery