1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions regarding cook timings and house hold work

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by nutty_witty, Feb 25, 2013.

1. nutty_witty

nutty_witty Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

I am working mother with 2 kids ( 5yr and 2yr ) till last week i was having full time maid with me. she left bcoz of her health reason.now i am in confusion what arrangements shall i make to manage the house and kids.

Option 1 : Put son in day care ( already daughter is going after school care ). Hire one cook for lunch and dinner.

Option 2 : Hire one maid from morn till evening, keep son at home. But getting worried about leaving DS with new maid and how she will be.

Ladies please, who all are sailing in the same boat, please give ur experience and daily schedule.

Thanks
    Nutty.

2. DrKadambari

DrKadambari Gold IL'ite

I would go with option one of putting son in daycare as he also gets to interact with other kids. Its right age to mingle with other kids... You would have a busy morning and evenings but learn to schedule them well so that you have some peace and ease. Teach them to eat on their own...

3. nutty_witty

nutty_witty Senior IL'ite

Thanks Dr for the reply. Even i am thinking of this option. But DH is not ready to leave him in Day care and wants option 2. i strongly feel that since my daughter is also in day care after her school, he will adjust fast to the new place. Let me try to convince him. Thanks for ur time :)