Need Suggestions On Post Delivery Dresses...where To Buy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Daffodil13, May 7, 2017.

1. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Needtobestrong, Thanks so much. Correct, even I am looking for casual tops with reasonable price..
    i liked few stuff in other sites, but they are little expensive. Let me try again with suggested key words..:)

Needtobestrong likes this.
  2. Myladdu

Myladdu Senior IL'ite

For the first three months nighty was my outfit with front zip. It's heaven for me. Buy some kurti 1 or 2 size bigger.
    You can find maternity tops with front opening in store like mom and me.
    Or online.
    If you can't buy online tell somebody like your mom friends sisters to buy for you.
    If you wear Jeans buy maternity jeans which have a band inserted of zip and button.
    Also skirts are a perfect costume. With a kurta or kurti or maternity tops when have a front button or zip .

3. mom2nov

mom2nov Senior IL'ite

If you are in india,get them stitched.
    I bought material which is not completely cotton.. but a polyester mix. Got stitched with front button..since it was not cotton, the spills used to get dried quickly and after washing they dried within an hour. They look good for doctor visits too.I spent 4 months with 4 such stitched kurta pyjama and 4 nighties.
    Cost was really less..say rs 300 for material and rs200 for stitching. Gave approx measurements to tailor as i was on bedrest..and it worked out well.

4. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Myladdu, Yes I also prefer nighties at home. Just want to buy 2-3 Kurti tops for Doc visits...
    I got 2 from Amazon with front zip and another from Jabong...I took a size bigger and its suiting me well..

5. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi mom2nov,

Yes, I am in India. I tried the option of buying material and getting it stitched. But its not feasible for me now. I have only my Mom here to help me as I am on Bed rest. My mom doesn't know my city and hence i didnt ask her.
    Finally , i got 3 kurtis with front open zip/buttons from Amazon & Jabong. They were OK but they are not worth for the price i payed. Material is not so good but preferred to adjust for sometime.

6. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

I have purchased feeding kurthis from amazon and flipkart. Though they dont have a wide range, it did satisfy my requirement

7. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Hi @Daffodil13
    Checkout paytm mall. Kurtis are cheap and lot of cash back offers are there. Good brands also there. I have brought a lot from there. Make sure you check for front opening. Need to search a bit.....Fabulous kurtis...... if you don't like you can return just like Amazon. No questions asked....
    Regards,
    Cliona

8. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Please do not buy from Morph Maternity.It is not worth the cost.