1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions on a banquet hall to host 30 people for my son's birthday party

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Bay Area' started by stork82, Aug 22, 2012.

1. stork82

stork82 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for suggestions on banquet halls in and around Fremont, to host a set of 30 people for my son's first birthday party.I would be having a restaurant deliver food at the hall. So I just need space, for about 3 hours, to host the party. Can't do it at my home, because I don't have that much space. Don't want to do it at a park because I may not have the time to set up tables/chairs, and it is too much work :). Would appreciate if you could help me with your inputs, and include the price details too. Thank you!

PS. Have already decided on the caterers, so I only need suggestions on party/picnic halls that will let me bring outside food, and provide tables/chairs to accommodate my guests. :) I heard about Golden Peacock and Udipi, but both of these are closed now; atleast their Fremont locations. :-(

2. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

I am not sure if you already did this. Try Bombay Garden. I think they have halls option but not sure.