Need Suggestions For Starting A New Business

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by theanmozhi, Jul 16, 2016.

1. theanmozhi

theanmozhi Gold IL'ite

Friends,

I'm a house wife. I'm living in tirupur.Me and my mom are planning to start a small business, my interest in jewellery making and Saree design and my mom is willing to start a small mess. Pls guide me friends.

2. ashwinn

ashwinn Senior IL'ite

First start with food because immediate result if u spend morning u get at least 20% on the same day evening. Fortunate u r in tirupur. Lot of factories are there u can start and supply lunch first. Regarding sarees and jewellery it's a seasonal business with long-term result. This is my pt of view.

3. somsar2014

somsar2014 Silver IL'ite

Good evening
    Good plan. You wrote just one line. So, it is not possible to understand your real motivation and purpose and plan behind proposed business. Do you want to make some money for your personal expenses?

Time, personal network, ability to work hard, conducive atmosphere for business in family, fund requirement, work distribution, profit sharing, etc so many things to decide before you actually plunge to into action. Most important is family conditions and solvency to absorb losses and treachery of known and close people. They will seek credit and then won't pay. You need to be unlike yourself to recover due amounts ......!!!

Good luck.