Need suggestions for family planning

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by sunitha, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Mansvi2009

Mansvi2009 New IL'ite

Rakhi,

I am also planning to go for essure procedure,as its a permanent ,suger free & Hormone free procedure. I my office out of 14 ladies, 10 ladies has done this and there is no side effects.

Hope this helps.

2. ramyasri9916

ramyasri9916 Senior IL'ite

Re: Birth Control Pills

Hi, i conceived a child, i am happy with one child, because i got it only after many struggles. i undergone ivf treatment to get my baby. now my doctor said she will do the tubal ligation which is for sterilization. if in future after 2- 3 years if i want to plan for my pregnancy then she said i can undergo tubal reversal, so that i can ale to conceive. so, with her advice now i am sterilized. no complications nothing. Hope this informations would be useful.
    Planning to have my baby after 3 years, then i will approach my doctor.

3. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Re: Sterilisation

Sunitha,

How is this IUD? Have you gained any extra wt due to that? Please give me details on that.. I know this is not permanent but am either not interested in any permanent method...

4. RekhaViju

RekhaViju Bronze IL'ite

My GP recommended the coil procedure. He assured me saying that according to the statistics 99% of female GPs in UK went for this method!

5. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Ladies anyone here on Depo-shot? Just needed a small info. I took this in second week of jan (supposed to be good for 12 weeks). Even though I am on shot, we always used extra precaution (external contraception) to make it 100% safe. However, we missed using the extrenal the last couple of times. What are the chances I can get P? Google says 1%. Didnt take any emergency contraception either (now its past 72 hours).

I ddidnt get my period since second week of Jan due to the shot, though I had spotting here and there. Now, after the 'accidents' that spotting also stopped.

Could I get P while still within 12 weeks? Sudden stopping of spotting...does it mean anything? Any insight would be comforting to me! Thanks all