1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions- Facial Cleanser,moisturizer,and Fairness Cream for Men

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Alislam274, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Alislam274

Alislam274 New IL'ite

i'm curious if anyone can recommend or suggest any products or approaches that have produced very positive results in achieving a healthier and fairer skin complexion.

2. irasingh

irasingh Junior IL'ite

I am not sure about fairer but, yes a healthy skin and a glowing one can be achieved if you follow a CTM routine. CTM is cleansing, toning and moisturizing your face twice a day every day. I have been using Oriflame's Optimal's White range for the same from a long time and it is just amazing. It has given me really great results.

3. neha01

neha01 New IL'ite

Cleaning, exfoliating, moisturizing and sun protection, the male skin demands all this too but many stops at washing and scrubbing. Man skin is thicker than women's but is subject to the same daily and environmental stresses, and when the man throw shaving into the mix, that's a lot the facial skin has to bear. Moisturizing will soothe and hydrate man's skin, preventing it from daily wear and tear. Here's the skin care regime every man must have. For specially best face cream for men you can get online.

4. neha01

neha01 New IL'ite

5. shahpriti

shahpriti New IL'ite

Hygiene is the practice of keeping oneself and one's surroundings clean in order to prevent illness or disease. Consequently, skin hygiene includes both skin cleaning and also taking care of its health. Source.

Oily Skin:
    Go for products that contain substances such as lanolin or moisture elements such as glycerin, retaining moisture in your skin. Face mask: Tomato face pack and Banana and honey mask.

Dry Skin:
    Cleansing your face can be a difficult matter if you have dry skin. You can also use oils to cleanse your face. Jojoba, argon and avocado oil may be some options. People avoid using the toner for dry skin. do not fear. reference. Face mask: Egg yolk and almond oil and Aloe vera and honey.