1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions about Hair Spa and Beauty Parlours..

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by shinara, Apr 9, 2014.

1. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Hi lovely ladies...

I have thin, brittle and medium hair... I feel always worried about this... recently i watched a beauty show by Beautician Mahalakshmi... She discussed about the same problem and said taking hair treatment or hair spa in branded beauty parlour for 5 to 6 sittings will completely make the hair healthy and gorgeous......
    Her speech gave me some confidence. But i have never been to any parlour before... My sister took hair spa(Protein pack at 'Naturals') once. Her hair became soft and lustrous but she lost her thick texture... I'm confused now... Can i take hair treatment or hair spa for my problem? Is there any special treatment for my hair problem? Naturals or Green Trends which one to prefer??

Thanks in advance...

2. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

Hi i can suggets u some natural remedies...
    Take gud amount of protein intake everyday to avoid the breakage of hair n ensure proper growth...

If u fele the hair is very frizzy n dry... u can apply 3 days old curd to ur hair overnight n wash the next day...

U can apply hair serum for growth n shiny look...
    apart from dat hairs spa 5-6 times will jus be a emporary measure... it might not work permanently...

instead choose to go in for hot oil hair massage.. dis ensures gud blood flow in the scalp n also reduces stress.. green trends n naturals both services differ from branch to branch based on the franchisee

2 people like this.
  3. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

I totally agree with what nalini said above.

Hair spas are only temporary measures just like facials. At the.mac their effect last upto 10days and you would need to go every month if you want the same soft parlor hair.

I've been to both green trends and naturals. Both have similar rates but green trends charge lil more.
    Also branch to branch variations will be there mainly due to the staff. Some are experienced and good in thwir work while some are average.

I prefer hot oil massages once a week at home by myself. Olive oil is like a miracle for hair.

Take 1part of extra virgin olive oil and one part of pure almond oil. Just warm it and apply with fingers thoroughly massaging scalp.

Dip a long bath towel in hot water, squeeze excess water and wrap d hot towel on scalp. Keep for 30mins and wash hair.

Doing this every week for 2-3months will make your hair quality improve.

Dont ever comb wet haor no matter how urgent you need to rush out.

And try not to use blow dryer more often. If you must use, then apply heat protectant spray.

1 person likes this.
  4. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Nalini
    Thanks for your reply... your post was eye opener to me because i thought just taking hair treatment will make my hair lustrous... I have tried hot oil massage but before i complete the massage, oil will become cool :bonk... Will try this massage again for good result.. thanks much once again dear...

5. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Pinky2cute

I use olive oil on my hair on weekly basis yes it gives shine and dark color..... Once i tried hot towel but dint do it properly... Will try this regularly to see the results.. I think taking hair spa (chemicals) every month will spoil my hair..I always try to stay away from chemicals to a greater extend.. Thanks for remembering this nice way of growing strong hair dear...