1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions about hair colouring and straightening

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by ss24, Jul 12, 2013.

1. ss24

ss24 Bronze IL'ite

Hey ladies !! After a long time I have finally decided to take care of my appearance, need some suggestions from you all please share your experiences with hair colors and straightening.. Actually my hairs are quiet uneven, and they do not generally stay together, all the strands are so different some are curly at the end, some are straight which gives an overall messy look, I want straight hairs can anyone here suggest any remedies for the same, if not then would it be a good idea to go for straightening?

Also I am attaching a picture along please tell me the shade of her hair colors i really like it and thinking to go for the same, unfortunately I have zero knowledge about these things so came here to take your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.. Looking forward to your valuable suggestions :)

Attached Files:

2. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Best method would be to take the picture to a salon and ask them to color/highlight your hair in the same shades. It is easier than trying to describe it. For straightening your options range from simple blow drying and straight ironing at home, to permanent chemical straightening that lasts up to 6 months. Go and see a professional hair stylist at a salon and discuss your options.

3. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

You can go to a good salon for a cut that will suit your face and lifestyle. For straight hair, you can either straighten them permanent or every time you wash you can straighten them with a straightener.

In Picture, she has highlights, you can do the same but make sure you go to a salon where they know what they are doing.
    all the best