1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Suggestion

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nilainiya, May 30, 2023.

1. nilainiya

nilainiya New IL'ite

To start with, me n my husband were married for 9 years .I'm a single daughter, he was momma's boy single mother.so lots of issues in between us..but we loved each other, so everything was put on place..Now for past two years, we feel very distant..still i love him, he says that he cares for me too..but i feel we r going into toxic relationship, jumping into big fight even for very small things..i feel he neglects me emotionally..when i have any issues with him he doesn't want to talk about it..doesn't care to listen my perspective..he says he was a physical kind of person..we don't have any issues over sexual relationship.his way of solving issue was making love..but I want to talk first..he can't accept that so our intensity of fight increases further ..now we can't connect with each other..we recently bought a home. So 75% of our salary going for emi itself..now i feel we r staying together for kids sake n paying EMI.. I don't want to get divorce from him at the same time i can't tolerate his careless attitude as well as using abusive words at me..how should I act further..please help.. Going into depression.

gamma50g likes this.

2. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

OP

Did you try couples counselling? You must try it as soon as possible. Don't suffer in depression otherwise it will affect your health in long run. Take care of your health and kids health. Try not to fight or argue when he is angry. When he cool down communicate properly. If he still doesn't care give him ultimatums.

You don't want divorce because he must have done some positive things. Focus on positives rather than negatives.

3. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

Is he still mamma's boy or your?