1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

need suggestion to Increase my weight

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by jothivincent, Mar 15, 2010.

1. jothivincent

jothivincent New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am 31yrs.. i wasnt interested to get settled all this years coz of my breakup with my long love. But now my family people want me to get settled. i have lost too much of weight as i couldnt come out of it. my weight is 39kgs and height is 164 cms. I am a very bad eater as i dont feel hungry at all. I dont know what to eat to gain weight. I am very skinny and animic too... pls suggest me something which will make me to look atleast better

2. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

add more ghee n butter ... else have one spoon ghee before food thrice a day.

3. mikelangelo11

mikelangelo11 New IL'ite

Don't increase fatty foods to increase weight.It is ok.If you are thin but healthy.You can reduce your exercises and try drinking cold water or ice cream after each meal. Generally don't eat anything very hot even your normal food also eat after it gets cooled.

4. sugarnsweet

sugarnsweet New IL'ite

hi jothi..
    I have faced the same problem of being depressed from a long term relationship and a disheartening breakup. I am underweight too.
    As a friend I would suggest you to join a gym. People would laugh for sure, as they did and still do in my case. Excercising with moderate free weights with lot of gap between the repeatations would tone your muscles and also release happy hormones which would help in making you feel free. Do not go for excercises in which you would loose breath. Take it slow and easy. Avoid too much cardio and fat burning excercises. Eat within one hour of your excerxise to replenish.
    Relationships are important in life. Love is a part of life but not the heart of life. One person dint care for you doesnt mean the world has ended.
    Do lot of reading in your free time. Spend more time on the things you would love, start a hobby, listen to music, dance when you feel like it.
    All in all keep yourself happy. The one who couldnt care for you, is not worth wasting a minute of your present and future life.
    If you ll be happy, you ll take care of yourself. I am a bad eater too.. Food doesnt interest me much. But excercising and not sitting idle makes me happier and get a lot of appetite due to that. Do not keep yourself hungry for any reason. Why should you punish youself for any thing. Love yourself.
    Also I would suggest you to read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. Real meaningful book.
    Stay happy. Love yourself. You ll get what you want.