1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Suggestion For An Issue Which Stresses Me To The Core

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by Gy3, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Gy3

Gy3 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies ..

My father was working in a private firm and he had to quit his job after he had a heart attack.

I am his only daughter and there is nobody else to support us too.

My husband has promised me to help them , but the amount he is ready to offer will not be sufficient to run the family.

I cannot expect more from my husband too. He also has his own commitments.

I was supporting them since then , but now, for some personal reason, I may have to quit my job and before doing that, I want to get a job for my father (which is stress free) and which would give him some monthly income.

He was working in Lorry transport as a manager and its a highly stressful job.
    I am looking a job for him , through which we can earn around 10 to 12k every month.

Can some one suggest me what kind of job can I look for ?

He can speak good English and he can work in Computer and he uses Internet everyday.

This suggestion can really help my family.so please help.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

He can apply for analyst positions which is respectable plus stress free.
    I wish him/ your family all the best.

sindmani, Itsmylife143 and Gy3 like this.
  3. somsar2014

somsar2014 Silver IL'ite

Dear madam,

Your condition and concern are understandable. There are certain positives that emerge from your report. Your father has overcome the shock of heart attack, not debilated and is now ready to take up professional assignments. Please do not discourage him. You know, in private sector, the combination of decent salary and stress-free work is unthinkable. If they pay ten thousand they will recover service worth crores of Rupees. Whether it is a logistics company or an export-import concern or a manufacturing unit or financial institution, there will be stress as they are in competitive business.

In institutions like schools, colleges, there are requirements of ministerial staff and they may recruit retired people and remuneration will be almost identical that you are seeking. There are Chambers of Commerce, NGOs etc, that require office executives or secretaries. In this kind of jobs, there might be pressure but not so much of stress .
    But my suggestion is, please do not shield him from such work ( stressful work) but ensure, he does not have irregular office hours and no travelling.

I think, considering his age and health conditions, these two precautions are enough. Men are sufficiently exposed to stresses in professional lives. It is nothing new.

Best wishes.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    Gy3 and sindmani like this.
  4. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

As you mentioned he can operate computers, then he can apply for Data Entry jobs also. Some of these jobs can be done from home if he has a computer at home. These are stress free jobs I feel.

Gy3 and sindmani like this.
  5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Teacher job in an institutitreson institution can be stress free tuitions can be taken at home. Online computer jobs is stress free

Gy3 likes this.
  6. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Homebased jobs like content writing..database entry...

7. twinmom

twinmom New IL'ite

Hi, do you think he can work as a teacher? Or give tutions? I mean in English? That ways he is at home and not very stressed out.

I hope things sort out for you.