1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Suggestion: First Night Gift for Wife

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by beach, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Haha that is true , but assuming the OP has been on IL, he must have read in laws Kaise outlaws ban jaate hain !

Naari likes this.
  2. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

Neither do I Maruthi Rao, but I was being appreciative of the fact that you bought a gift and well, if it was not even a custom then all the better. I assumed your wife and you savor the moment. I might have been wrong. I am not a gift person either. If you don't gift a person it is fine too, as long as you don't hurt anyone's feelings. These days when it is all about how much a woman can do, you at least once thought of what you can do for your woman, I was telling that. It does not hurt to appreciate or gift a person. When I was small I used to be gifted a birthday dress for my birthday and it used to be very special one for me, no other days we used to buy clothes - not even for festivals, only on that day, if at all we bought, it was on a need to have basis. That one day was very sentimental one for me - not because I got a gift but because I got all the attention and it was different. I've had so many good gifts but it hurts when people crib or make me feel bad for having them or even wanting any of them. Anyways, I hope the experience itself was a good one and you had good memories. If not, I hope you have sweet moments in future.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    MaruthiRao likes this.
  3. MaruthiRao

MaruthiRao Silver IL'ite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.