Need spiritual help

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nilachithu, Oct 21, 2011.

1. nilachithu

nilachithu New IL'ite

Hi
    I'm a new member. regarding my problem.....from 2008-2010 jan i lived in singapore with my hubby and a son.we were very happy and contented since we both r engineers and had good jobs. i conceived my second son in jan 2009 and it was a premature delivery with lots of problems ( i was in the hospital before he was born for one month due to premature rupture of the membrane.....and one month later he was delivered due to infection in the waterlevel...he was in the incubator for one month...and nursery for another two more months...) so we had to spend a lot of money for the hospitals.....
    when my son was delivered i planned to come back to chennai (inspite of my hubby's denial). he is working there (often visits us here). He asks me to come back there again so that we can live there instead of us here and there..,,,,,but i am still afraid to think of what happened there. :hide:
    But anyhow we had already planned to start a new life there with the kids.
    i want to do all the poojas for a good start (unlike last time) there. we r planning to move next year 2012. i would like this second attempt to be a successful one for my family . So please help.:bowdown
    I had been very immune to hospitals and medicines since my childhood......but this all-of-a-sudden three months hospitalisation in another far off country (from our homeland without nobody to take care except my hubby) shocked me very much so that i want to be very cautious this time and pray GOD should always be with me.

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nila

Sorry to hear about your state of affairs.
    Pray to Lord Vinayaka who removes all obstacles in our life and read Ganesha Sankata nashana stothram with utmost faith. Everything will be fine.

3. yogo

yogo New IL'ite

Hi Nilachithu,n

I can understand what you went through as I too had similar situation in Dublin, but decided to have my delivery in India.

For Health please say Dhanvanthri slokas everyday the slokas are available online, even the chanting, which will help u recite intially.

As saras said pray vinayaka. Pray to your Ishta Deivam. Surrender yourself to the god. Once you learn to do that, no troubles will ever come near you. To attain that state, sincere, constant and regular prayers help. My best wishes. Think only positive things. You will be allright.

4. nilachithu

nilachithu New IL'ite

thanks saras and yogo
    i will start reading from today.
    saras, i started reading siddha mangala sthothram but i somehow i missed on the 22nd day, i donno what to do.
    should i start from begining? i started reading it becoz i (and my sons) would like to livewith my hubby ( i want to remove all fear from my mind) and be ready to go there......
    thanks once again.....
    chitra

5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Chithra

Just continue reading Siddha Mangala stothram from where you stopped.
    Everything will be allright and soon you will join your husband.

6. bhargav333

bhargav333 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Sister can you cheak your singapoor's home vastu-shastra .
    Vastu-shastra is not a Andhra Shraddha it is practically real life shastra .
    It not require any fees only going to shri swami samarth seva kendra (Dindori pranit)
    People have many questions related to finance, marriage, Pitru dosha, Vaastu dosha, Job, family issues, loan, education and lot more. As sewekaries we request to you are suffered please visit the place nearest to you in Cheenai (or all over india) where suggestion and answers to you questions will get free of cost.

Lot many people got such experience that their problem get solved within less span and with less effort.

7. nilachithu

nilachithu New IL'ite

Thanks saras
    i will continue reading ...regarding the annadhanam i hAVE planned to send a cheque to a home and pasumadam near chennai. there they take care of old ladies (ammas) and also cows. becoz i dont have anyone who could help me to do the annadhanam. is it ok? or we should do the annadanam?
    chitra

8. nilachithu

nilachithu New IL'ite

thanks bhargav,
    this is new name to me. i will search the chennai address and come back to u.
    what shoud i do there? pls guide me.
    chitra

9. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra

Finish your parayana then you can do annadanam where ever you want. Anybody can do on your behalf.
    No hard and first rule that you should personally.

10. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

you can also do sudarshana homa at home.it is suppose to grant good health to people