1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need someone to work from home!

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by bharthi, Aug 9, 2006.

1. latharagavan

latharagavan New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am interested to do this type of job. you can contact me any time 9884641778 premalatha. I am basically a stenographer / secretary.

Regards,
    premalatha

2. pri1011

pri1011 New IL'ite

Hi Bharti,

I am Priya. I read your need for a family friend of yours in US for 'Customer Service' to work from home.

I would be really glad if this position is open. I have been in this field of answering queries in Customer Service in various companies via emails, chat etc.

Now, that I am at home, i think I can do justice to this kind of job. Can you please reply if this 'work from home' project is still on?

Thanks,
    Priya

Hi All,

A family friend of ours - who is based in the US - is running an engineering design company in India and has an office in the US. He needs some help in doing sales and marketing for his company among US clients.

The task is as follows:

1. He will provide a list of businesses and their contact details in an excel sheet.
    2. You need to call these companies and talk about the services his company provides.
    3. You will document the responses in that excel and send it back to him.

This is a simple task, but if you show aptitude for his business, he has more work that he can offload to you. My friend is based in the US and he can provide some training about his company's services and how to pitch it to US companies.

Initially, he would want this person to work for 2-3 hours per day. He will pay an hourly rate for the time spent. Since his company has an office in India, he has no issues making payments in India. If all goes well, he might consider taking this person on as a full-time work-at-home employee for him.

Requirements
    - Good command over English
    - Initiative and drive to deliver results for the company
    - Need to be stationed in the US
    - Engineering background is preferred, but not required

He wants a seriously interested person to take up this task and hence would like to give a sample of 25 companies for interested folks to try the process. Based on results, he will settle on a final person.

If you are interested, please private message your name, telephone number and the best time to call (please don't provide that information in this message). I will pass it on to him and he will call you to discuss.

Bharthi[/quote]

3. chinnu1706

chinnu1706 New IL'ite

HI Bharati,

Its interesting. I am in to US recruiting since 3 years. Let me know if the position is still
    available

Deepthi

4. soumya6n

soumya6n New IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,
    This sounds interesting. Even I`m interested to look forward for this.
    Please let me know more details about this.I did my Btech and worked with TCS for 2 1/2 yrs.Came to US an yr ago
    Thanks and Regards
    Sowmya

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  5. vanga

vanga New IL'ite

Hi Bharthi,

I am also interested. Let me know the details.

6. kanthich

kanthich New IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

I am very glad to take up the oppurtunity you provided.
    I have been searching for sometime for such type of work.
    It would be great for me if you can consider and please do let me know if I can go through the work.

My name is Kanthi and for any further information Please contact me through private messages.

Awaiting for your reply

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
  7. papisetibhavana

papisetibhavana New IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,
    I m new to this site and had seen ur oppurtunity.
    I am glad to take up the oppurtunity.
    I have been searching for such type of work and have prior exp.
    It would be great consider and please do let me know if I can go through the work.

I'm Bhavana and for any further information Please ping me through private messages.
    Awaiting for your reply.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
  8. nehagarg2822

nehagarg2822 Junior IL'ite

Hello Bharathi,

I am interested in the opportunity you are offering. I have done MCA from India and have also worked as a Software Engineer for 2 years.

Since i am new to this forum, i do not have the facility of sending a private message to you.Please if you find me suitable for this position want to know any further details.
    Thanks,
    Neha

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
  9. erneha25s

erneha25s New IL'ite

Hi Bharti,

I Saw your requirement today and willing to do that..I am an Engineering graduate with 1.5 years of experiance in INDIA. Do let me know if this Position is still available.Looking forward to hear from you soon...I would be glad to be a part of a company you mentioned.

Thanks,
    Neha

10. neoarch

neoarch New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

This seems to be a very old thread. And this post about the opening was posted in 2006. It's been 4 years and do you guys still expect a reply on this :bowdown