1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need someone to work from home!

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by bharthi, Aug 9, 2006.

1. priyauplaonkar

priyauplaonkar New IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,
    This is Priya Uplaonkar. I am new to this site. I am on H-4 visa.I saw your offer about the job. I have done my engineering in computer science in India. Rite now i am doing MS in Oklahoma state university. I am in second semester. I am interested in the offer you have made. Could you please give me your friends contact number. I stay in Tulsa,Oklahoma.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Priya ma'am

Welcome to IL!:welcome My Wishes for ur bright future too..

Do not post e mail id's here..Edit it as soon as possible..If u wanna give ur mail id, then PM that person..PM is Private Message..You can use that option which u can see if u right click the user names of IL members here..

Regards
    Meena

3. shravanthika

shravanthika Senior IL'ite

Although..many queries have been addressed to Bharathi...I dont see any replies from her...

May be all ILites are sending PMs..

So how does it work ladies....pls post your experience..those who got replies from Bharathi......

4. laksh24

laksh24 New IL'ite

hiii Dear !!

I would like to apply for the same as well. I used to work in kinda same profiel back in India.

Kindly let me know how to proceed for the same and any contact details where I can reach the concerned person.

Your help would be really appreciated.

Laksh

5. bharatibaheti

bharatibaheti New IL'ite

Hello Bharati,

I just gone through this thread.This is good job offer for the women on H4 visa and homemakers. Me too would like to do this job if the offer is still there. I m an electronics and telecom engineer.Can i have your friend's email id or contact no.

Thank you,

Regards,
    Bharati Baheti

6. vbhatt

vbhatt New IL'ite

Hi I would want to get some more details of this can you fwd me contact number/email of your friend ? Thanks!
    VB

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2008
  7. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

This opportunity is now closed. My friend found someone through this forum who fit his needs perfectly. Thank you everyone who responded to this message.

The whole thing went so smoothly for him that he has told his friends and through that word of mounth I posted one more requirement here.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/working-from-home/20909-work-home-good-written-english.html

Please read the message in full and private message me if you are interested.

I will continue to look for opportunities that fit the H4 situation, but as you all have been experiencing, they are hard to come by. But, I will continue looking.

8. Aboli

Aboli New IL'ite

hi there. i am interested in this work. pl get back to me.

9. sonalismilein

sonalismilein New IL'ite

Re: i am interested

Hi Bharti
    I am interested in this job.Kindly let me know the details...

10. manshreya

manshreya Senior IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

How are you doing?
    This opportunity seems to be very exciting, I am interested in this 'work from home' job.
    I have worked in a customer care for over years in India, proficient in Hindi, English and few south indian languages, with excellent computer skills.
    Its been a year I have come to USA and was looking for this kind of opportunity.
    please let me know if its still available,if yes could you send me the person's contact details.

Thanks in advance
    Manshreya

Last edited: May 20, 2008