need some tourism info in dubai

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by ravimk, Jul 3, 2012.

1. ravimk

ravimk New IL'ite

Hi.

This is ravi from Vijayawada.I am living in Ireland , I am travelling from india to Ireland in Sept 21.I would like to stay in dubai for 2 days.Someone can help me in best tourist places, transport and accommodation in economic range.

Thanks
    Ravi.

2. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hello Ravi,
    There are several budget hotels in Dubai. Choose one closer to the Metro station, so commuting will be easy.

Must-sees in Dubai:
    Of course, At the top Burj Khalifa
    You have to check if Desert safari will be available during that time (since the weather will be very hot)
    You may try to make it Grnad Mosque in Abu Dhabi (90 minutes drive from Dubai & takes about 1 hour to look around)

This is what I can think of 2 days in Dubai!

3. ravimk

ravimk New IL'ite

Thanks Usha for ur reply.I am landing in dubai friday 7am , my next flight to dublin @7am sunday.I have almost 48 hrs time in dubai.If u don't mind plz send me those links , it's easy for me.I google it ,but its very confusing for me.Many options in dubai tourism.local people have good idea than me.

Thanks a million.

Rgds
    Ravi.

4. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hello Ravi,
    I have sent you a pm. Please check and let me know if you have any questions.

1 person likes this.
  5. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii Ravi,

if you are planning to visit burj khalifa, then its better you book online now itself, if your trip to dubai is confirmed, since they charge 400dirhams if you directly visit burj khalifa, if you book online you need to pay only 100dirhams.,
    since the climate is very hot here so you dont have much options to roam around, even if you try to it wont be
    pleasant, so stick yourselves to indoors like burj khalifa, atlantis, malls like Dubai mall / mall of emirates etc

if you have time to go abudhabi, the you can visit grand mosque, emirates palace etc.

you can book some hotel apartment in and around burdubai area, since it is quite commutable.( around Burjuman area)

1 person likes this.