1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Some Suggestions Of Makeup Products For Beginners

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by gknew, Mar 23, 2018.

1. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am new to the makeup products. I just use moisturizer and lip stick. I have never used other makeup products or routine. I would like to start using some foundation and concealer. Just to cover dark circles and some dark spots in the face. What are the must makeup products for the beginners. My skin tone is normal.
    Please share if you're using any.
    Thank you.

2. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

I would suggest to go for maybelline pore less matte foundation which by all means is budget friendly comes a long way and covers dark spot.. If you want to try something you and start with bb creams don't invest more than 500 for this ... Lots of products to lure us.. so we should choose rightly as you got to get the flare of make up and then experiment ..

gknew likes this.
  3. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

Whatever brand you go with , make sure you get to test it on your skin especially foundation . Since you are new into this , dont just buy something without doing a trial run with someone at the store otherwise it will end up looking too cakey and may not suit your skin tone at all .

shravs3 and gknew like this.
  4. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much for the reply.
    I was looking online and about to purchase online. Thanks for this suggestion. I will check in the stores.

5. KPhere

KPhere New IL'ite

I have dusky complexion...can someone suggest good mineral foundation(powder based)? The ones I tried are not long lasting :( and am not comfortable with mousse/liquid based ones

6. TylerCarter

TylerCarter New IL'ite

7. Minie34

Minie34 Bronze IL'ite

If you r looking for foundation n concealer then try it in the store first. Ask the counter girl to apply on your face n come back home n check it if you like it. Stores have very strong lighting which masks the actual appearance of foundation n concealer.

I can suggest try kajal n mascara.

I don't wear foundation or concealer because nothing ever matches my skin tone. But kajal mascara n lipstick have a beautiful effect of hiding/taking away attention from dark circles and spots on face.

8. Dynamite

Dynamite Senior IL'ite

A good foundation cream and concealer will help you in covering dark circles . I would suggest you do bit of research on different kinds of foundation available in the place you stay before you purchase . For a normal skin you either go for liquid or cream foundation . Next you need to decide on how much coverage you would need and based on that you could select the foundation . Before you apply any makeup make sure you moisture your skin really well

Like many suggested buy from stores for the first time once you know your shade you can buy online .