Need service aparments nera meenakshi mission

Discussion in 'Madurai' started by AbhiSing, Nov 9, 2006.

1. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir and Madurai friends

I need your help in finding if there are any service apartments near meenakshi Mission Hospital, madurai. If not what is the options for food and accomodation available for the family members who accompany a patient in Meenakshi mission.

Another important thing : please let me know of two A-positive blood donors. (My friend just told me that the doctor has asked her to bring 2 related donors with A positive group) None of our friends/family has the blood group. I will be greatful if you all can help me to find the suitable donors. The surgery is scheduled to be on the 17th of November as they need to stabilise the BP first.

Thanks and God bless you all.

Regards
    Vijee

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Vijee,
    donating blood is not a problem. We have to replace any group blood sometimes, check with the hospital. Even otherwise, the hospital will provide the necessary blood first and we have to replace it only. And A positive is a very common group, very easily available. There are so many people now who donate blood.
    In fact, myself and my hubby are voluntary blood donors. Do not worry, every thing will be all right. In the mean time, you will also get the necessary help.

3. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Thanks Varloo

Dear varloo

thanks for your kind words.

I hope everything will be alright.

Love
    Vijee