1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

need serious buddies to lose weight permanently- nearly 10 to 15 kgs.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by floralbliss, Mar 7, 2013.

1. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

aahhhh!!! ask me about it.. it's hard to get rid of the pregnancy belly.. im still working on it.. try fitness blender videos on youtube, they have tummy, and thigh/butt workouts.. u can add that into ur routine 3 times a week along with other exercise..

have a goal.. aim to lose 5kgs as of now.. if u can, exercise 6 days a week.. and eat right..

in this group, none of us are here for fad diets or quick weight loss.. it's more like slow and steady..

cut out fried foods, carbonated drinks, too much rice/parathas, sweets..

eat more fruits and veggies, low fat dishes... in a nutshell, lead a healthy lifestyle that u shud be doing.. weight loss will come on its own.. dont obsess with the number on the scale.. do everything possible in ur hands right, leave the rest..

what's ur baby's age now? and what's ur fitness level? have u done exercise before or new to it? veg/non-veg? ur overall like any medical conditions or injuries?

for starters, try this video.. u can walk at home..

Leslie Sansone-Start Walking 2 Mile - YouTube

1 person likes this.
  2. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

how was the crunch? did u like it?

3. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

yest's update:

diet ***
    exercise: rest day. but had good amount of walking around the town..

4. sweety109

sweety109 Junior IL'ite

thanks a lot for taking my request into consideration.my son is 2 years old.and no i do no exercise.all i do is a 40 min walk.and Alhamdulillah I'm medically fit.i had a c section and now my belly looks like a 5 month pregnant lady :( do you think i can get rid of it since because i had a flat belly before carrying.by the workouts mentioned above do you think i can burn my fat rather than building up muscles??i do doubt about it.

5. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

hmmmmmmm.. what muscles are we talking about here??? if u r talking about the manly and heavy weight muscles, then u will really have do some hard-hard-hardcore exercises to do it.. i think hmishra can explain better here as she is the only one here who did the insanity workout..

when u exercise, u'll definitely gain muscle, lose fat and be more fit.. but those muscles are not gonna show ugly on ur body..

once u get started, u'll find a way around ur body.. but pls remember to take a rest day, and pls workout without fail..

it's difficult to lose the belly, but not impossible.. it takes determination.. i lost 7 inches around my belly and 5 around my hips till now, still, i am looking for 4 more inches to lose.. i donno how long it gonna take.. sigh.. but the only thing which is gonna help me is be consistent in my diet and workouts..

start with leslie, once u get the hang of exercises, it wont be difficult to incorporate more into ur routine..

all the best

1 person likes this.
  6. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

B: 2 Bacon and cheese buns
    L: Falafel/Salad roll
    Sn: Banana and nutella
    D: 2 Chicken/ Capsicum Fajitas

W:1.5L
    Ex: 1hr Body Pump

7. sweety109

sweety109 Junior IL'ite

Alright I got it.what I want is to burn fat not muscles.:) 7inches!!aaah a long way to go.im gonna start my workouts from next week.

8. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

It's not bad... It's tiring.. I guess I shd count it as strength work.. My mom lasted 15 mins.. Lol.. It was funny to see her fast asleep on the sofa by the time we finished it up.. I think I found it fun to do because of my mom and her antics.. Hehe..

9. hmishra

hmishra Platinum IL'ite

Il be starting insanity again from next week. My life is coming back to normal now.
    Not able to do any workouts this week, as there is some pipeline change work going on in my home this week since monday.. cant leave the house and cant workout in the house bcz of strange men all around..

Anyways! i cant wait to get back to my workouts.. been a very long break ..

1 person likes this.
  10. hmishra

hmishra Platinum IL'ite

Anyone has any idea on what to make with brussel sprouts.. my husb got that and its lying in the fridge.. any tried and good recipe??