1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

need serious advice

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by hopefulforbest, Jun 3, 2010.

1. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

I would see if the relationship is on firm ground before going into any kind of real estate purchase or credit.

In my opinion, everyone (MEN AND WOMEN)...should have a separate savings account, a credit history etc. etc. This is a healthy solution. We all have to take care of ourselves at one point or another.

Most of the time, (women fall into this catergory more) we are depended on someone else for even our basic needs. It is always wise to look after your self. Make your self #1. Often times we put our needs aside and take care of everyone else. Read Suzi Orman's Women & Money!

I don't mean to go on a different subject here but I have to share something that happend a few years back. I had moved to this new neighborhood which was predominantly elderly/retired community. I was outside washing my car. There were a group of ladies that were on their walk... I over heard one of them say...Oh we've got a liberated on living on our street now.. I was amazed at the comment. Did they say that because I am Indian (only Indian in that subdivision). I see plenty of other women that wash their vehicles only exception is that they are not Indians.

OOPALL!.