1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need serious advice

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by PetiteFashionB, May 11, 2010.

1. 1janavi

1janavi Bronze IL'ite

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by PetiteFashionB [​IMG]
    ...i can get dick anywhere.anyways he was never that good.

Spiderman post :
    This sort of statements and attitude is not helping you, OK? Now, calm down first.

Take a break and go to India. Do it ASAP. You are in no mode to go through this alone now.

And yes, drop the attitude of the kind that you are writing above.

mstrue ,this is spiderman earlier post on the same topic
    Now when I read the first line I could sense a concern for the trash talk but when it gets repeated again at end one couldnot help but think the orientation is more towards the attitude (esp with our culture and women)

2. sarma

sarma Senior IL'ite

In fact I don't even see what's wrong with trash talk. If that's how you feel that's how you feel. No reason for women not to feel that way and I believe that they are *capable* of feeling that way! When I first read that, I saw a kinda frustration, not a person who needed to be talked down to.

Women are not unexpected to call a spade a spade and it doesn't have to be (always) politically correct! Heck, if they (women) can't at least feel that way, how are they ever gonna get out of a rotten marriage and exercise their God given right to pursue happiness?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  3. 1janavi

1janavi Bronze IL'ite

Originally Posted by vidhkarthik
    Personally, after so much hatred and calling your husband with all sorts of words online - I dont think this marriage will work with this hatred.

I accept vidhkarthik mention about hatred but calling your husband with all sorts of words online cannot be accepted

I mean what wrong did she do afterall.
    It is human nature to say such things even though it wasn't meant in literal sense given her condition where there is no physical nor emotional support whatsoever

And now coming to online ...what is the problem where else is it more decent to pour out intimacy problem outbusts .To your friends/relatives or to someone who doesn't know you atall..

I didnot want to post another explanation as it deviates from the original post but I went ahead anyways as I felt it might (hope so) help people to look beyond the OP outburst . marriage consellors do the same.

4. 1janavi

1janavi Bronze IL'ite

:clapWell said Sarma.Thank you

5. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Thanks MST for providing the clarification while I was away. You are exactly right, thats what Vidhya and I had meant.

Sarma - no one would be "counseling" PFB to drop the hatred if she was getting out of the marriage, even then it would be best for herself to try and lower that. But she wants to get into the marriage back again, and this spade shade crap will only worsen the marriage. Anyway we were only trying to help PFB to figure out how best she can go about her objective.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  6. 1janavi

1janavi Bronze IL'ite

Spiderman ,fine with your view .And,there is absolutely no crap in Sarma's spade talk.I say no more on this topic I diverted on.

7. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Ah, I did not mean that what sarma said is crap - people are taking me way too literally sometimes! I think sarma didnt take it in that sense, at least I hope he didnt.:)

8. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Sorry if im interrupting...but ur definition of ur husband's indifference and reaction in this intimacy issue sounds so much like mine...past 5 months were the same as urs exept the physical fights part.right now im separated.