Need Sellers, and Marketing ladies to work from home or self owned/rented showroom

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by TrustMe, Oct 24, 2012.

1. TrustMe

TrustMe New IL'ite

Hi,

We have few showrooms and a factory in Bangalore. We work on beautiful curtains, pillow covers, mats, sofa covers etc. and I can invest them to you. I am looking for women who are having good social contacts and can buy them in good price from me and sell them retail to your neighbours, family, friends or include these in your showroom. Since I am just starting this new venture I may not be able to provide you catalogue. My dreams are big and want to expand further looking for ambitious ladies to work with me and give me more ideas how we together can make it a big success.

The idea is to invest low buy the products from me and you may sell at your desired prices.

I stay in hyderabad. and you may come over to my home to look at the product samples. If liked i can proceed further and buy the goods for you from bangalore.

Or if your in Bangalore I can give you our showroom address too for a visit.

In short I will be major investor and you will be the seller. Sounds easy if you have selling skills and good social contacts.

2. chinmayeecs

chinmayeecs New IL'ite

Re: Need Sellers, and Marketing ladies to work from home or self owned/rented showroo

HI,
    Is it possible for you to send pictures of these in the same thread ?