1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need review of indulekha hair oil or ???

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by shakthi54, Mar 1, 2013.

1. vidhu86

vidhu86 Junior IL'ite

There are no direct reviews about indhulekha. Can somebody who use it pls suggest or post the reviews.

2. Babyjoy

Babyjoy New IL'ite

use daily night for 8 days and wash it of in the morning with a mild shampoo. definetly this will control your hair fall and after 8 Days yu can mix indulekha oil with coconut oil you can use it for daily use. this will surely control your hair fall.

Note:

Wash your hair everyother two days.

Always apply oil in the night and take all your tangles in your hair and leave it loose. dont tighten your hair.

please dont leave your hair loose all time in the day. This will cause hair fall.

Always use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.

please don apply the shampoo straightly to your head once you taken from the bottle. please mix some shampoo with water and apply.

Have plenty of water.

This will helps to stop Hair fall and it will long & increase your hair level.

3. THAIKAD

THAIKAD New IL'ite

I am not a review person from Indulekha but i really wanna recommend the product to women who have hair loss. I am grateful towards this hair oil and hence thought of sharing my opinion.
    Indulekha hair oil is a wonderful product. Honestly i used to straighten my hair, dye them with almost all the colors as I was into fashion shows and anchoring and many other college programmes. Trust me, i had completely lost my hair. Hair wes very thin and u could actually see my scalp. Then I was ready to pay anything to get my hair back. I bought Indulekha hair oil and in just 15 days i could feel the difference. It has been almost a year now and my hair is thick, long n jet black. Use it accordingly as it has been advised and you will love it.

4. pritulax

pritulax Bronze IL'ite

Indulekha has good reviews but you must use it in properly

5. Megha5868

Megha5868 New IL'ite

Hi.. can u plz plz let me know.. how did you exactly use the product as in my product i did not receive any user manual as such(got it from ebay)... also plz plz plz tell me from where or which site did you buy this product.. I am asking this because there are lots of sites wherein fake products with same name are also availabe and it becomes vry difficult to find out which one is genuine.
    thanks so much..

6. Megha5868

Megha5868 New IL'ite

i.. can u plz plz let me know.. how did you exactly use the product as in my product i did not receive any user manual as such(got it from ebay)... also plz plz plz tell me from where or which site did you buy this product.. I am asking this because there are lots of sites wherein fake products with same name are also availabe and it becomes vry difficult to find out which one is genuine.
    thanks so much..

7. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

2 days back the saloon from where i went for a haircut i talked with the hair-stylist and he recommended Indulekha than using Ervamatin.

I will respect his experience.