1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need review of indulekha hair oil or ???

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by shakthi54, Mar 1, 2013.

1. shakthi54

shakthi54 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    i had very thick and healthy hair on my schooling time. After i finished 10th std hair hair start falling and it is so thin now. I don't know how to stop and regrowth my hair. I am using vatika hair oil and meera shikai shampoo and my hemoglobin level is 8.2.

Some said because i have low hemoglobin i having thin hair. is it so?? if yes, tell me how to increase it??

And some of my friends suggest me to use indulekha hair oil. Does any of you using it??
    its control hair fall and helps to increase hair thickness??

Please please share me the reviews of this hair oil or suggest me a remedy to stop my hair fall and increase my hair thickness//

Thank you so much! i am very much eagerly waiting for your reply.

Help me!

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

The indulekha hair oil is good.I have heard many people recommend it.Though it doesn't suit some people.
    But i think you should actually treat the thinning of your hair.
    Last year i noticed the same thing about my hair and i started applying henna+coffee powder+egg(this one is a must) every alternate week.It started to show results in just 2months
    Hope this helps you,

afcpreethi and shakthi54 like this.
  3. RajSai

RajSai Platinum IL'ite

Hi Dinny,
    Can you please guide how you apply them. Like if it is egg white or the yellow or both is good. Is it coffee powder directly mixed or should we take the decoction. And what type of henna?
    I have tried even indulekha. But no effect in stopping thinning of my hair. Actually, becoming bald now. Indulekha had made some scars on the scalp for my DH. So we have stopped using it.

1 person likes this.
  4. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

my sis used it and stopped... it is also rumored to contain minoxidil drug...
    why dont u start talking iron tablets and eat a good diet filled with protein....
    make a juice of veggies and fruits and have every day..
    buy virgin coconut oil and mix it with onion juice is good for hairfall... apply for half hour and wash with shampoo the mildest you can...
    or buy kottakkal arya vaidya sala or some other vaidya shala hair oils... much better than commercial ones..
    You have not mentioned your hair type... anyway i would say... if you have dry hair.. shampoo once a week... unless there is actual dirt on your scalp.. if oily stick to maximum 2-3 times a week...

2 people like this.
  5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Egg white only gives shine to hair and egg yellow has important nutrients which helps in growth of hair.so add the full egg.
    Coffee decotion....i dont use any proportion
    Henna...normal henna powder which we get in our supermarkets

1 person likes this.
  6. RajSai

RajSai Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Dinny....will give a try....

7. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

I have been using indulekha gold oil for last few months and my hair fall has come down.

8. shakthi54

shakthi54 New IL'ite

Thank you all friends...from saw all your comment i feel i wont change my hair oil. and i going to try home remedies..friends pls share more home remedies or diet for hair growth.

9. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Shakti54,

Your hemoglobin level is rather low. Have you checked your iron levels? If its low, then you need iron supplementation. Iron is important for general wellbeing including hair strength and growth. Eggs and hair oils are definitely nourishing to the hair, but if your body isn't nourished, there's no point.
    Regardless, you have to find out why your hemoglobin levels are low and also to correct it first.

10. MadhuMurugan

MadhuMurugan Senior IL'ite

Can you suggest me how to use this indulekha oil? Can i apply it daily like our coconut oil or else do i need to use it only b4 hair bath ?