Need Part-Time Web Savvy Women for a Work-At-Home Opportunity

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by bharthi, Apr 8, 2011.

1. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Dear All,

A friend of mine is interested in hiring a web savvy women to do a part-time business development work for her small business. This is not administrative or clerical work. It is actually an interesting and challenging job.

Requirements

- Good English skills and ability to build rapport over email.
    - Inquisitive and curious and should enjoy spending time online browsing/researching/reading.
    - Good exposure to the world of blogs/blogging. If you had been a blogger yourself, it would be a big plus.
    - Exposure and good understanding of Facebook, Twitter and other social news/bookmarking sites. If you are very active in facebook/twitter, it is a big plus.
    - My friend is in US and hence she might need some overlap time with you. Flexibility to work early mornings. Financially, would work best for someone in India.
    - Initially she might need your help for 3-4 hours a day and can increase.
    - You both will agree on an hourly rate and you will be paid through paypal/Bank Transfer every month.

If you are interested, Please write a 150-200 word email on your background and experience that makes you the ideal candidate for this role. Please do not send a one line email with "I am interested, please send more details" message.

Thank you.

Bharthi

IL Admin Note - Sponsored Post.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011

2. ananyanath

ananyanath New IL'ite

Hello,

I am ananya, working in a multinational company in IT field for last 10 yrs., as my baby is just 2 yrs. old I would like to opt work from home option.
    I have lots of online friends in Link id, but I have accts. in facebook too. Pls. let me know in details about the job.

Warm Regards,
    Ananya Nath Sarkar

3. kamp_kamp

kamp_kamp New IL'ite

Hi,

I am interested in the job. would like to have more details @ the kind of work involved and for what purpose.

regards
    Kalpana
    AUM SRI SAI RAMA

4. bhuvanaliz

bhuvanaliz New IL'ite

Hi Ms Bharthi,

I have a sent a personal mail to your gmail account. Please check and let me know your views.

Thanks,
    Bhuvana

5. shubhradas

shubhradas New IL'ite

hello bharti,
    I am an working women, i design educational books from last 20 years. Can you give me some details of this work you mentioned in your message. If it suitable for me then i can continue to that work. You can e-mail me on my email address
    thanks
    shubhra

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
  6. sushi

sushi Silver IL'ite

Dear bharthi,

It was fun writing about me. I was just as thrilled when I applied for my first job some 41 years back which I got and just retired as Deputy General Manager.

I understood one thing while I wrote a brief on my background that as you grow old, challenges excite you the more.

Just wanted to thank you for making my day today.

sushi

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  7. Srimoha

Srimoha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bharthi,

I've sent a personal mail to your gmail id. Plz go through and revert back. Thanks.

8. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear friend,

I am working for a I.T. compnay as a back office personnel (Mktg coordinator) for the past 13 yrs. Now i want to work from home. I am in face book. I can assure that i can do my level best . find attached the details of mine.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
  9. ananyanath

ananyanath New IL'ite

Hello Bharti,

As I am new to this I do not know what to do after answering your mail. Please update myself how I could see details if you have already appointed someone, or anything of that sort.

10. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ananya,
    You can go through this thread and in particular the Private message post............I think you will get to know about it.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/1470-faq-index.html
    Shanta