Need of good Homeopathy or Ayurvedic doctors for Infertility in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by nags, Mar 19, 2009.

1. twinbabyhopes

twinbabyhopes Senior IL'ite

hi friends
    can u please tell me if ayurvedic and homeopathic has a solution for genetical disorders
    wiht sperm and eggs
    please advice i any

2. kumarashish

kumarashish New IL'ite

I got reference of Dr Padmanabham ( Amrut Ayurveda ) and Shubha clinic from here and I visited them I think it's my duty to share my experience with all.
    In plain simple words they both are quacks and thugs. I think I know more than them about medical science.

I visited Dr. Padmanabham and my wife visited Shubha clinic. He referred me for a semen analysis first, which was obvious. But he referred to me to some tom dick & harry labs. Instead of that labs , I got my semen analysis from SRL Diagnostics which is quite good pathology lab. My sperm count and quality was very good. When I shown my reports to him, he was quite disappointed and shown displeasure for testing not been done in the lab referred by him.
    Beware of any such doctor.
    Also, in the semen report there is small amount of WBCs ( 4 - 5 cells ) were p, that is quite normal and I confirmed from top doctors like Dr. Roopa KS, Dr. Fatima Poonawala and Dr. Leela Bhagwan.
    And that quack so called Dr. Padmanabhan said that this WBC is actually infection in semen and it should be treated.
    And he told that he had a package :) for that treatment which costs around 40K rupees.
    He seemed to me like plain illiterate shopkeeper. He was quite welcoming at my first visit but when he saw my reports , he was very closed.
    Do not waste your time with such quacks, in case if any one wants ayurvedic formula for increasing sperm counts, i can share that or for that matter Baba Ramdev's session on "Yoga for childless couples" is also good. You can easily find it on youtube.

Now, about my wife's experience at Shubha clinic. My wife is both Diabetic and has thyroid. This lady who claims herself to be a doctor , is completely unaware about different kinds of insulin and metamorphine tablet which is so common.

She did not write even a single test to check even basic hormons to know the patient's status and directly referred to her package, that again is rupees 30K. How can you treat anyone without diagnosis ??

I just wanted to share my experience so that others do not go through the same experience.

I do not yet know any good ayurvedic doctor but I have seen some ayurvedic hospital in kanakpura road that I am thinking to try.
    Do anyone know about this hospital ?

Thanks,

3. Shravz1234

Shravz1234 New IL'ite

Hello All,

I have endometriosis grade4 and gone through 2 laproscopic surgeris+10 IUI cycles+1 IVF cycle from last 4 years with no use.

Iam based out of Hyderabad and now looking for Ayurvedic/Homeopathy doctors.Can anyone suggest me who succeeded in this for fertility and give me your opinions and doctor details on this.

Thanks
    Sravanthi

4. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

:drowning

can some one tell me if both Homoepathy & Ayurvedic medicines can be taken together?

Will there be any side effects

5. amicably

amicably Bronze IL'ite

Not sure of homeopathy and ayurvedic, may be you can check with your doc.

But never mix ayurvedic and allopathy.. !!!