1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need information URGENTLY about neurosurgeons.

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by swtsvn, Mar 19, 2013.

1. swtsvn

swtsvn New IL'ite

Hi,
    my sister, residing in Bangalore, was diagnosed as having a small lump inside her spinal cord that was placing stress on the nerves leading to severe legs pain. After looking at her MMR two neurosurgeons suggested surgery to remove the lesion. We need help in deciding which neurosurgeon to trust for the surgery. She consulted Dr Satish S in Fortis Healthcare, and Dr Thimappa Hegde. We heard good review about Dr Ganesh K Murthy also.

Our question is , does any of you know if any of these neurosurgeons have good reputation and experience in spinal cord tumor removal surgeries? We are looking specifically for experienced doctors in this kind of surgery. If you know of any other neurosurgeon who is well experienced in this surgery, please let me know. It would be of great help. She would have to get the surgery done in a couple of days. So this is urgent request. Please help.

-Thanks
    Sujatha

2. sunil087

sunil087 Bronze IL'ite

If interested you can give a try with Prof Raji( I just remember her pet name only) who is the HOD for neurology in NIMHANS hospital. You need to have a reference to her through private doc from outside for your appointment.

3. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

check with dr Sujay Rao, google the address n contact details