Need information about good Playschools in Nanganallur

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by GiriSundar, Mar 28, 2014.

1. GiriSundar

GiriSundar New IL'ite

My daughter is 2 years old, and I have right now put her in play group section in a play school (which is very small) near to my home (Nanganallur).
    For PreKg, I want to put her in a very good playschool where she should really enjoy, and also should have a good start in her education career.

Can someone guide me, which playschool in Nanganallur is of best to choose.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014

2. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

Hi my DD is in little millenium nanganalur... its a gud school...she s been going der for 2 yrs...am satisfied...its located near renga theatre...

3. GiriSundar

GiriSundar New IL'ite

Thanks Nalini for your feedback, even i heard of that school, let me visit that school and get further details.

4. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Hi

My DD studied at Euro Kids, Nanganallur. I consider one of the best play school as far as i know, the way they bring up the kids is excellent...teachers are well trained, so patiently handling the kids..Give a try there too.....i had seen many positive changes after i put her in that school.

5. GiriSundar

GiriSundar New IL'ite

Thanks bhucat, I will consider this school too in my list as this is also located near to my home (near Hindu mission hospital). Thanks for your feedback.

6. GiriSundar

GiriSundar New IL'ite

Hi Bhucat, did you get my reply to you PM....i dont see my message in Sent item ;(

7. radhikabose

radhikabose New IL'ite

totally agree with bhucat! One of the best schools i have come across. just love the way they engage children in so many activities which is just beyond books.