1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Need information about dentists in Nainital

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by gaurishah, May 20, 2010.

1. gaurishah

gaurishah New IL'ite

Can anyone provide details regarding list of dentists in Nainital?

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010

2. Aparna77

Aparna77 Senior IL'ite

Dear GauriShah
    I would like to share the details of a dental facility in Haldwani, Nainital. I had to take treatment at Krishna Hospital & Research Centre, 1-136, GuruNanak Pura, Haldwani, Nainital. Ph 05946-222426. The doctors were quite competent. The hospital has various other departments like Gynae etc.
    Do let me know if you are happy with the treatment.

3. Mriduala22

Mriduala22 New IL'ite

Hi Gauri
    I came across your post in the Unanswered section. Here are the details of a competent dentist. For your dental problems you can visit Prakash Dental Hospital, Rampur Road, Near Transport Nagar, Haldwani, Nainital. Ph :9897-562004.
    I hope you find this information useful.
    Regards
    Mriduala

4. Ashapatel

Ashapatel Junior IL'ite

Hi
    Dental problems are a fact of life. But a good dentist can make the world of a difference.
    I too would like to contribute the name of a good dentist in the area. In case of dental problems, you can get in touch with Tandon Dental Hospital, Behind Bari Tanki, Tandon wali Gali,Punjabi Mohalla, Kicha Kicha, Haldwani, Nainital. You can confirm your appointment at no. 0999-7080533.
    Bye