1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need Information about Apartments in Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Indians in Cincinnati' started by aparnaram80, Oct 3, 2012.

1. aparnaram80

aparnaram80 New IL'ite

Hi All,

We will be moving from Hyderabad to Cincy in between mid Nov and Dec. Hubby's office is in P&G Plaza. Thanks to all the IL\s ,we have zeroed on Olde Montgomery in Montgomery and Somerset at Deerfield in Mason, mainly because of the excellent school districts.

If anybody is there in these two apartments, pls give me information regarding the apartment communiites, preschools nearby,elementary schools,indian grocery shops, pediatricians etc.

Any other good apartments in the same area?

I have got 2 boys,a 6yr old and a 3 yr old. Since we have to block the apartment from here itself, it will be really helpful , if you give me whatever small info u have.

I am asking lots of questions,I know.

Travelling and settling down with the boys , on the onset of winter,which they are not used to ,outside India is freaking me out.

Thanks
    Aparna:)

2. anuve

anuve New IL'ite

Hello Aparna,

How are you ,Hope you are having a good time .

we are planning to move to Cincinnati in Jan 2013. As you are already in the Olde Montgomery apartments ,wanted to get some details from you , hope you will provide me the information.

I have 8 months old baby boy , so we have to take a 2 Bedroom apartment . We checked three floor plans
    ( the 210 - $970, the 250 - $970 ,the 251-$870) . All the three floor plans have almost same area , not sure what is the major difference . Which one do you suggest?

If you don't mind could you please let me know the different utility bills that you pay on a monthly basis and how much? Just wanted to know the monthly expenses so was curious to know.

Thanks for your help,looking forward for your reply.

Anu