Need information abhout Bhairav temple

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Padmash, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about Bhairav temple in bangalore? Any part of bangalore is ok. I want to visit Bhairav temple but not able to locate. We live near Tin factory. Please ladies help me to locate Bhairava temple. I can visit any part of banglore for this temple.

Padma

2. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

1. Bangalore: Nakoda Bhairav at Jayangar 4th block Jain Temple, Bangalore

Jayangar 4th Block Jain Temple is at the heart of the Bangalore. This temple has been built with a vision with facilities like Vyakhyan hall, Bhojan shala and parking space.

The main mulnayak of this temple is "Dharamnath Bhagwan" with idols of Mahavir swami Bhagwan, Antariksh Parshwanath, Shankeshwar Parshwanath Bhagwan, Nakoda Bhairav, Mandibhadra Dada & Padmavati Devi.

2.Bangalore: Nakoda Bhairav at Baswangudi Jain Temple

Nakoda Bhairav at Vimalnath Jain temple / Jin kushal suriji dadavadi at Baswangudi , Bangalore.
    This is one of the beautiful jain temples in Bangalore with idols of Vimalnath bhagwan as Mulnayak, Sankeshwar Parshwanath, Simandhar Swami bhagwan, Chandraprabhu, Gautam Swami, Jin Kushal Suriji , Gora Bhairav, Kala Bhairav and our own Nakoda Bhairav. It also houses idols of Padmavati devi and Amba Mata.

This temple also has Bhojan Shala and is a good place for students studying in Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain College, V.V.Puram

Hope this info might help you.....!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  3. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot.. great help.. i will visit them.

Padma