Need info about Indian schools in Singapore

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Singapore' started by saranp, Apr 23, 2013.

1. saranp

saranp New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Does any of your child going to Yuvabharathi international school?If so can you please share the info regarding the school teaching,syllabus etc...Currently my daughter is going to Local school for the class N2.We are planning to put her in to LKG in Indian school.But the Fees in GIS,NPS are higher.But Yuvabharathi seems to bit affordable.what do you think?Is that school good?But I have a second thought also to make her continue in the local school for the Kindergarten and join her in Indian school from primary one..
    I have to decide it now as we have to shift the house next month.So deciding the school would help us find a house near my DD's school..I am in a confused state now..Hope ladies here can help me...Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
    Saranya

2. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

hi saranp,
    You can also think about DPS. Fees is comparitively low from other schools.
    rajmyt

3. NewlyPg

NewlyPg Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I have heard gud reviews about Yuvabharathi international school from some of my frnds here... As in for the other schools you mentioned like GIS, NPS, I have heard that they do not have professional staff as such. They hire housewives who are here on DP or long term visit pass & looking for job.

P.S. These are not my personal opinions, just the reviews I have heard from my frnds, who are parents.

Thnks :)

4. saranp

saranp New IL'ite

Dear rajmyt,

Thanks for a quick response.ya the fees is low compared to others.
    but the syllabus is not CBSE,it is IGCSE.

5. saranp

saranp New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply NewlyPg. It is nice that I hear a good response from Ilites that would help me decide. :)

Regards,
    Saranya

1 person likes this.
  6. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

Hi saran,
    DPS is following ICSE syllabus till 8th. from 8th they have both icse and igcse stream.

rajmyt