Need Info about Bangkok

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific - Other Areas' started by Preethi, Nov 20, 2009.

1. gaya3rajeev

gaya3rajeev New IL'ite

Hi Preethi,

When are you coming here? Just explore all the water sports in Pattaya. Its good fun.

Chitra

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Preethi
    Even we are planning to go there.I heard from husband's friend that there are some vegetarian rests.there.I will let you know as soon as I get those details.

3. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi Gaya3rajeev,

I am coming there on 26-Nov and would be there for a week.

Sure will explore water sports there in pattaya.

Thanks !

4. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Dear Kanaka thanks for responding, even I heard there are good no of indian restaurants in bangkok, will let you know the details once am back, so it might be useful for you too, when you make it there.

5. kanaka Raghavan

Dear Preethi
    Enjoy yourself.Heard that it is a great country.Heard that they have rests,like,DOSA KING ,ARYA BHAVAN etc,.,

6. kanaka Raghavan

Had a great time in Bangkok.It is so vibrant .Enjoyed the night skies.Found out a good Indian pure veg rest.called Ganesh Bhavan.Traditional authentic south indian food.They even door delivered to the hotel we visited.The owner even introduced us to good guide.Nice place.I can give contact details if anyone is interested.Gems factory in Pattaya was great .Enjoyed floating market.

7. Triza

Triza New IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,

We are also planning to visit Bangkok. Could you please give me some more details about the Gems factory, what exactly is it and where is it located.

Thanks,

Triza

8. jyothy

jyothy New IL'ite

hi! friends....gaya3 and kanaka....

we are also planning to thailand . just gathered some info from this thread, but still having some question regarding the hotels , which place would b convenient to stay and cover all the places...we r having a 4 yrs old daughter...please do reply..thank u..

9. kanaka Raghavan

We went to Gems factory Pattaya.There is one in Bangkok also.This is run by Government of Thailand.We went through our guide.He was really good.His name is Yusuf.His number is 087-994-0051.He took us around during our stay.The gems factory gives you certificate of purity.

10. kanaka Raghavan

We stayed in a hotel apartments called Omni towers.It was quite good.You can see the details on the net about the rooms ,rent etc,if you want.It is in an area called Sukhumvit .We found that there were tuktuks., It was close to ASsoke BTS and MRT stations.There weresupermarkets like Robinsons,7 eleven on the main road.The guide in the previous reply took us around.There was agood Indian rest nearby.Any more info I would be pleased to give.

1 person likes this.